Partial ownership arrangements in the Japanese automobile industry; 1990-2000
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Clarke, Roger & Davies, Stephen & Waterson, Michael, 1984. "The Profitability-Concentration Relation: Market Power or Efficiency?," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 32(4), pages 435-450, June.
- Alley, Wilson A, 1997. "Partial Ownership Arrangements and Collusion in the Automobile Industry," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 45(2), pages 191-205, June.
- Qiu, Larry D. & Spencer, Barbara J., 2002.
"Keiretsu and relationship-specific investment: implications for market-opening trade policy,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 58(1), pages 49-79, October.
- Larry D. Qiu & Barbara J. Spencer, 2001. "Keiretsu and Relationship-Specific Investment: Implications for Market-Opening Trade Policy," NBER Working Papers 8279, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yamawaki, Hideki, 1989. "A Comparative Analysis of Intertemporal Behavior of Profits: Japan and the United States," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 37(4), pages 389-409, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fanti, Luciano & Buccella, Domenico, 2016.
"Passive unilateral cross-ownership and strategic trade policy,"
Economics - The Open-Access, Open-Assessment E-Journal,
Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW), vol. 10, pages 1-22.
- Fanti, Luciano & Buccella, Domenico, 2016. "Passive unilateral cross-ownership and strategic trade policy," Economics Discussion Papers 2016-7, Kiel Institute for the World Economy (IfW).
- repec:bla:randje:v:48:y:2017:i:4:p:1044-1067 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:spr:epolin:v:44:y:2017:i:3:d:10.1007_s40812-016-0053-6 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bárcena-Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Campo, María Luz, 2012.
"Partial cross-ownership and strategic environmental policy,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 198-210.
- Bárcena Ruiz, Juan Carlos & Campo Corredera, María Luz, 2011. "Partial cross-ownership and strategic environmental policy," IKERLANAK 2011-47, Universidad del País Vasco - Departamento de Fundamentos del Análisis Económico I.
- Arghya Ghosh & Hodaka Morita, 2017. "Knowledge transfer and partial equity ownership," RAND Journal of Economics, RAND Corporation, vol. 48(4), pages 1044-1067, December.
- Leheyda, Nina, 2008. "Geographical and Multi-product Linkages of Markets: Impact on Firm Equilibrium Interactions (Some Evidence from the European Car Market)," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-119, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fanti, Luciano, 2016. "Social welfare and cross-ownership in a vertical industry: When the mode of competition matters for antitrust policy," Japan and the World Economy, Elsevier, vol. 37, pages 8-16.
- repec:eee:resene:v:50:y:2017:i:c:p:36-50 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
Keywordspartial ownership arrangements; price-cost margin; technology transfers;
- L0 - Industrial Organization - - General
- L6 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cem:jaecon:v:7:y:2004:n:2:p:355-367. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Valeria Dowding). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/cemaaar.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.