Technical and Economic Efficiency Measures Under Short Run Profit Maximizing Behavior
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- L. Cherchye & T. Kuosmanen & H. Leleu, 2010. "Technical and economic efficiency measures under short run profit maximizing behavior," Post-Print halshs-00569132, HAL.
- Laurens Cherchye & Timo Kuosmanen & Hervé Leleu, 2010. "Technical and Economic Efficiency Measures under Short Run Profit Maximizing Behavior," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2010022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Laurens Cherchye & Timo Kuosmanen & Hervé Leleu, 2008. "Technical and economic efficiency measures under short run profit maximizing behavior," Working Papers 2008-ECO-05, IESEG School of Management.
References listed on IDEAS
- Timo Kuosmanen, 2003. "Duality Theory of Non-convex Technologies," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 273-304, November.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2006.
"Short- and Long-Run Credit Constraints in French Agriculture: A Directional Distance Function Framework Using Expenditure-Constrained Profit Functions,"
American Journal of Agricultural Economics,
Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 88(2), pages 351-364.
- Stéphane Blancard & Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Kristiaan Kerstens, 2005. "Short- and Long-Run Credit Constraints in French Agriculture: A Directional Distance Function Framework Using Expenditure-Constrained Profit Functions," Working Papers 2005-ECO-02, IESEG School of Management.
- S. Blancard & J.Ph. Boussemart & W. Briec & K. Kerstens, 2006. "Short- and Long-Run Credit Constraints in French Agriculture: A Directional Distance Function Framework Using Expenditure-Constrained Profit Functions," Post-Print hal-00211159, HAL.
- J.Ph. Boussemart & W. Briec & N. Peypoch & C. Tavera, 2006. "Returns to Scale Multi-Output Production Technologies," Post-Print hal-00287997, HAL.
- Varian, Hal R., 1990. "Goodness-of-fit in optimizing models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 46(1-2), pages 125-140.
- Rolf Färe & Shawna Grosskopf & Carl A Pasurka, Jr., 2001. "Accounting for Air Pollution Emissions in Measures of State Manufacturing Productivity Growth," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 41(3), pages 381-409.
- Bruce Domazlicky & William Weber, 2004. "Does Environmental Protection Lead to Slower Productivity Growth in the Chemical Industry?," Environmental & Resource Economics, Springer;European Association of Environmental and Resource Economists, vol. 28(3), pages 301-324, July.
- Salnykov, Mykhaylo & Zelenyuk, Valentin, 2005. "On the Commensurability of Directional Distance Functions," MPRA Paper 7068, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Robert Russell, R., 1985. "Measures of technical efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 109-126, February.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nin-Pratt, Alejandro & McBride, Linden, 2014. "Agricultural intensification in Ghana: Evaluating the optimist’s case for a Green Revolution," Food Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(C), pages 153-167.
- Cherchye, Laurens & De Rock, Bram & Hennebel, Veerle, 2014.
"The economic meaning of Data Envelopment Analysis: A ‘behavioral’ perspective,"
Socio-Economic Planning Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 48(1), pages 29-37.
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock, 2013. "The Economic Meaning of Data Envelopment Analysis: a "Behavioral" Perspective," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-03, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Kumbhakar, Subal C., 2013. "Specification and estimation of multiple output technologies: A primal approach," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 231(2), pages 465-473.
More about this item
Keywordsprofit efficiency; technical efficiency; technology distance functions;
- D2 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reldbu:rel_762_0163. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-recherches-economiques-de-louvain.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.