Returns to Scale Multi-Output Production Technologies
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & Walter Briec & Hervé Leleu & Paola Ravelojaona, 2016. "On Estimating Optimal a-Returns to Scale," Working Papers 2016-EQM-01, IESEG School of Management.
- Carlos Barros & António Gomes de Menezes & Nicolas Peypoch & Bernardin Solonandrasana & José Vieira, 2008. "An analysis of hospital efficiency and productivity growth using the Luenberger indicator," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 373-381, December.
- Laurens Cherchye & Timo Kuosmanen & Hervé Leleu, 2010.
"Technical and Economic Efficiency Measures Under Short Run Profit Maximizing Behavior,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 76(2), pages 163-173.
- Laurens Cherchye & Timo Kuosmanen & Hervé Leleu, 2008. "Technical and economic efficiency measures under short run profit maximizing behavior," Working Papers 2008-ECO-05, IESEG School of Management.
- Laurens Cherchye & Timo Kuosmanen & Hervé Leleu, 2010. "Technical and Economic Efficiency Measures under Short Run Profit Maximizing Behavior," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2010022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- L. Cherchye & T. Kuosmanen & H. Leleu, 2010. "Technical and economic efficiency measures under short run profit maximizing behavior," Post-Print halshs-00569132, HAL.
- repec:ags:aareaj:280235 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hal:journl:hal-00287997. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (CCSD). General contact details of provider: https://hal.archives-ouvertes.fr/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.