On the Commensurability of Directional Distance Functions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luenberger David G., 1994. "Optimality and the Theory of Value," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 147-169, August.
- Fare, Rolf & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1978. "Measuring the technical efficiency of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 150-162, October.
- Robert Russell, R., 1990. "Continuity of measures of technical efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 255-267, August.
- Bol, Georg, 1986. "On technical efficiency measures: A remark," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 380-385, April.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurens Cherchye & Timo Kuosmanen & Hervé Leleu, 2010.
"Technical and Economic Efficiency Measures Under Short Run Profit Maximizing Behavior,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 76(2), pages 163-173.
- Laurens Cherchye & Timo Kuosmanen & Hervé Leleu, 2008. "Technical and economic efficiency measures under short run profit maximizing behavior," Working Papers 2008-ECO-05, IESEG School of Management.
- Laurens Cherchye & Timo Kuosmanen & Hervé Leleu, 2010. "Technical and Economic Efficiency Measures under Short Run Profit Maximizing Behavior," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2010022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- L. Cherchye & T. Kuosmanen & H. Leleu, 2010. "Technical and economic efficiency measures under short run profit maximizing behavior," Post-Print halshs-00569132, HAL.
- Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2009. "Semi-radial technical efficiency measurement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 616-625, March.
- R. Robert Russell & William Schworm, 2009. "Axiomatic Foundations of Inefficiency Measurement on Space," Discussion Papers 2009-07, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
KeywordsDirectional distance functions; commensurability; efficiency;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.