On the Commensurability of Directional Distance Functions
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Luenberger David G., 1994. "Optimality and the Theory of Value," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 63(2), pages 147-169, August.
- Fare, Rolf & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1978. "Measuring the technical efficiency of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 150-162, October.
- Robert Russell, R., 1990. "Continuity of measures of technical efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 255-267, August.
- Bol, Georg, 1986. "On technical efficiency measures: A remark," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 380-385, April.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Laurens Cherchye & Timo Kuosmanen & Hervé Leleu, 2010.
"Technical and Economic Efficiency Measures Under Short Run Profit Maximizing Behavior,"
Recherches économiques de Louvain,
De Boeck Université, vol. 76(2), pages 163-173.
- Laurens Cherchye & Timo Kuosmanen & Hervé Leleu, 2008. "Technical and economic efficiency measures under short run profit maximizing behavior," Working Papers 2008-ECO-05, IESEG School of Management.
- L. Cherchye & T. Kuosmanen & H. Leleu, 2010. "Technical and economic efficiency measures under short run profit maximizing behavior," Post-Print halshs-00569132, HAL.
- Laurens Cherchye & Timo Kuosmanen & Hervé Leleu, 2010. "Technical and Economic Efficiency Measures under Short Run Profit Maximizing Behavior," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2010022, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Cherchye, Laurens & Van Puyenbroeck, Tom, 2009. "Semi-radial technical efficiency measurement," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 193(2), pages 616-625, March.
- R. Robert Russell & William Schworm, 2009. "Axiomatic Foundations of Inefficiency Measurement on Space," Discussion Papers 2009-07, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
More about this item
KeywordsDirectional distance functions; commensurability; efficiency;
- C43 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods: Special Topics - - - Index Numbers and Aggregation
- D24 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Production; Cost; Capital; Capital, Total Factor, and Multifactor Productivity; Capacity
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:7068. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .