Directional measurement of technical efficiency of production: An axiomatic approach
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- McFadden, Daniel, 1978. "Cost, Revenue, and Profit Functions," Histoy of Economic Thought Chapters,in: Fuss, Melvyn & McFadden, Daniel (ed.), Production Economics: A Dual Approach to Theory and Applications, volume 1, chapter 1 McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought.
- R. Russell & William Schworm, 2009.
"Axiomatic foundations of efficiency measurement on data-generated technologies,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 77-86, April.
- R. Robert Russell & William Schworm, 2007. "Axiomatic Foundations of Efficiency Measurement on Data-Generated Technologies," Discussion Papers 2007-35, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Barros, Carlos P. & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2011.
"Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education,"
Elsevier, vol. 28(1-2), pages 641-646, January.
- Barros, Carlos P. & Guironnet, Jean-Pascal & Peypoch, Nicolas, 2011. "Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 641-646.
- Carlos Barros & Jean-Pascal Guironnet & Nicolas Peypoch, 2011. "Productivity growth and biased technical change in French higher education," Post-Print halshs-00657261, HAL.
- W. Briec, 1997. "A Graph-Type Extension of Farrell Technical Efficiency Measure," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 8(1), pages 95-110, March.
- Robert Russell, R., 1985. "Measures of technical efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 109-126, February.
- Fare, Rolf & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1978. "Measuring the technical efficiency of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 150-162, October.
- Luenberger, David G., 1992. "Benefit functions and duality," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 21(5), pages 461-481.
- Guironnet, J.-P. & Peypoch, N., 2007. "Human capital allocation and overeducation: A measure of French productivity (1987, 1999)," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 24(3), pages 398-410, May.
- Robert Russell, R., 1990. "Continuity of measures of technical efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 255-267, August.
- Bol, Georg, 1986. "On technical efficiency measures: A remark," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 38(2), pages 380-385, April.
- Zieschang, Kimberly D., 1984. "An extended farrell technical efficiency measure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 387-396, August.
- Chambers, Robert G. & Chung, Yangho & Fare, Rolf, 1996. "Benefit and Distance Functions," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 70(2), pages 407-419, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Stenger, Melle Agathe & Stenger, Agathe, 2017. "A remark on the definition of the Färe–Lovell measure for infeasible production vectors: implication for the Luenberger productivity indicator," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 184(C), pages 1-6.
More about this item
KeywordsIsoquant Efficient subset Shephard distance function Directional distance function;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:ecmode:v:28:y:2011:i:3:p:775-781. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/30411 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.