Technological inefficiency indexes: a binary taxonomy and a generic theorem
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Briec, W., 2000. "An extended Fare-Lovell technical efficiency measure," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 65(2), pages 191-199, April.
- R. Banker & W. Cooper & E. Grifell-Tajté & Jesús Pastor & Paul Wilson & Eduardo Ley & C. Lovell, 1994. "Validation and generalization of DEA and its uses," TOP: An Official Journal of the Spanish Society of Statistics and Operations Research, Springer;Sociedad de Estadística e Investigación Operativa, vol. 2(2), pages 249-314, December.
- William Cooper & Kyung Park & Jesus Pastor, 1999. "RAM: A Range Adjusted Measure of Inefficiency for Use with Additive Models, and Relations to Other Models and Measures in DEA," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 11(1), pages 5-42, February.
- R. Russell & William Schworm, 2011. "Properties of inefficiency indexes on 〈input, output〉 space," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 36(2), pages 143-156, October.
- Zieschang, Kimberly D., 1984. "An extended farrell technical efficiency measure," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 33(2), pages 387-396, August.
- Steven Levkoff & R. Russell & William Schworm, 2012. "Boundary problems with the “Russell” graph measure of technical efficiency: a refinement," Journal of Productivity Analysis, Springer, vol. 37(3), pages 239-248, June.
- Fukuyama, Hirofumi & Weber, William L., 2009. "A directional slacks-based measure of technical inefficiency," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 274-287, December.
- Charnes, A. & Cooper, W. W. & Golany, B. & Seiford, L. & Stutz, J., 1985. "Foundations of data envelopment analysis for Pareto-Koopmans efficient empirical production functions," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1-2), pages 91-107.
- R. Russell & William Schworm, 2009.
"Axiomatic foundations of efficiency measurement on data-generated technologies,"
Journal of Productivity Analysis,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 77-86, April.
- R. Robert Russell & William Schworm, 2007. "Axiomatic Foundations of Efficiency Measurement on Data-Generated Technologies," Discussion Papers 2007-35, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- R. Robert Russell & William Schworm, 2009. "Axiomatic Foundations of Inefficiency Measurement on Space," Discussion Papers 2009-07, School of Economics, The University of New South Wales.
- Fare, Rolf & Knox Lovell, C. A., 1978. "Measuring the technical efficiency of production," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 150-162, October.
- Pastor, J. T. & Ruiz, J. L. & Sirvent, I., 1999. "An enhanced DEA Russell graph efficiency measure," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 115(3), pages 596-607, June.
- Robert Russell, R., 1990. "Continuity of measures of technical efficiency," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 51(2), pages 255-267, August.
- Tone, Kaoru, 2001. "A slacks-based measure of efficiency in data envelopment analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 130(3), pages 498-509, May.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Balk, B.M. & Zofío, J.L., 2018. "The Many Decompositions of Total Factor Productivity Change," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2018-003-LIS, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
More about this item
KeywordsEfficiency indexes; Inefficiency indexes; Specification;
- C6 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:jproda:v:49:y:2018:i:1:d:10.1007_s11123-017-0518-2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Mallaigh Nolan). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.