Quels effets des réorganisations sur la date de passage aux 35 heures ?. Une étude sur données individuelles d'entreprises
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Maury Gittleman & Michael Horrigan & Mary Joyce, 1998. "â€œFlexibleâ€ Workplace Practices: Evidence from a Nationally Representative Survey," ILR Review, Cornell University, ILR School, vol. 52(1), pages 99-115, October.
- Michael Lechner, 2000. "Programme Heterogeneity and Propensity Score Matching: An Application to the Evaluation of Active Labour Market Policies," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 0647, Econometric Society.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Fabrice Gilles, 2015.
"Evaluating the Impact of a Working Time Regulation on Capital Operating Time: The French 35-hour Work Week Experience,"
Scottish Journal of Political Economy,
Scottish Economic Society, vol. 62(2), pages 117-148, May.
- Fabrice Gilles, 2014. "Evaluating the impact of a working time regulation on capital operating time. The French 35-hour work week experience," Working Papers hal-01006765, HAL.
- Matthieu Bunel & Fabrice Gilles & Yannick L'Horty, 2009.
"The effect of social security payroll tax reductions on employment and wages: an evaluation of the 2003 French reform,"
- Mathieu Bunel & Yannick L'Horty, 2012. "The effect of social security payroll tax reductions on employment and wages: an evaluation of the 2003 French reform," Post-Print halshs-00755813, HAL.
- Matthieu Bunel & Fabrice Gilles & Yannick L'Horty, 2010. "The effect of social security payroll tax reductions on employment and wages: an evaluation of the 2003 French reform," TEPP Working Paper 2010-05, TEPP.
- Matthieu Bunel & Fabrice Gilles & Yannick L’Horty, 2009.
"Les effets des allègements de cotisations sociales sur l’emploi et les salaires : une évaluation de la réforme Fillon de 2003,"
Documents de recherche
09-12, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Mathieu Bunel & Yannick L'Horty & Fabrice Gilles, 2010. "Les effets des allègements de cotisations sociales sur l'emploi et les salaires : une évaluation de la réforme Fillon de 2003," Post-Print halshs-00755839, HAL.
More about this item
- C14 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Semiparametric and Nonparametric Methods: General
- D23 - Microeconomics - - Production and Organizations - - - Organizational Behavior; Transaction Costs; Property Rights
- J38 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Wages, Compensation, and Labor Costs - - - Public Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:recosp:reco_576_1401. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-economique.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.