How Costly Are Smokers to Other People? Longitudinal Evidence on the Near Elderly
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Gabriel Picone & Frank Sloan, 2001. "How Costly Are Smokers to Other People? Longitudinal Evidence on the Near Elderly," NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 4, pages 1-30 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
References listed on IDEAS
- Moore Michael J. & Hughes James W., 2001.
"The Health Care Consequences of Smoking and Its Regulation,"
Forum for Health Economics & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 4(1), pages 1-48, January.
- Michael J. Moore & James W. Hughes, 2001. "The Health Care Consequences of Smoking and Its Regulation," NBER Chapters,in: Frontiers in Health Policy Research, Volume 4, pages 31-76 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Moore & James W. Hughes, 2000. "The Health Care Consequences of Smoking and its Regulation," NBER Working Papers 7979, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Janet Currie & Aaron S. Yelowitz, 1999. "Health Insurance and Less Skilled Workers," JCPR Working Papers 63, Northwestern University/University of Chicago Joint Center for Poverty Research.
- Leu, Robert E. & Schaub, Thomas, 1985. "More on the impact of smoking on medical care expenditures," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 21(7), pages 825-827, January.
- Jones, Andrew M., 1996. "Smoking cessation and health: A response," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(6), pages 755-759, December.
- Robert B. Barsky & F. Thomas Juster & Miles S. Kimball & Matthew D. Shapiro, 1997. "Preference Parameters and Behavioral Heterogeneity: An Experimental Approach in the Health and Retirement Study," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(2), pages 537-579.
- Joni Hersch & W. Kip Viscusi, 1990. "Cigarette Smoking, Seatbelt Use, and Differences in Wage-Risk Tradeoffs," Journal of Human Resources, University of Wisconsin Press, vol. 25(2), pages 202-227.
- Hausman, Jerry & Hall, Bronwyn H & Griliches, Zvi, 1984.
"Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship,"
Econometric Society, vol. 52(4), pages 909-938, July.
- Jerry A. Hausman & Bronwyn H. Hall & Zvi Griliches, 1984. "Econometric Models for Count Data with an Application to the Patents-R&D Relationship," NBER Technical Working Papers 0017, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Phillip B. Levine & Tara A. Gustafson & Ann D. Velenchik, 1995. "More Bad News for Smokers? The Effects of Cigarette Smoking on Labor Market Outcomes," NBER Working Papers 5270, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:fhecpo:v:4:y:2001:n:2. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.