The Value of Diagnostic Testing in Personalized Medicine
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Philipson Tomas J & Jena Anupam B, 2006.
"Who Benefits from New Medical Technologies? Estimates of Consumer and Producer Surpluses for HIV/AIDS Drugs,"
Forum for Health Economics & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 9(2), pages 1-33, January.
- Tomas J. Philipson & Anupam B. Jena, 2005. "Who Benefits from New Medical Technologies? Estimates of Consumer and Producer Surpluses for HIV/AIDS Drugs," NBER Working Papers 11810, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nelson, Phillip, 1970. "Information and Consumer Behavior," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 78(2), pages 311-329, March-Apr.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:nbr:nberch:13986 is not listed on IDEAS
- Manuel I. Hermosilla & Jorge A. Lemus, 2017. "Therapeutic Translation of Genomic Science: Opportunities and limitations of GWAS," NBER Working Papers 23989, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- repec:nbr:nberch:13988 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:fhecpo:v:16:y:2013:i:2:p:121-133:n:6. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.