Identifying In-Group and Out-Group Effects in the Trust Game
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Cochard, Francois & Nguyen Van, Phu & Willinger, Marc, 2004. "Trusting behavior in a repeated investment game," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, pages 31-44.
- Stephen Knack & Philip Keefer, 1997. "Does Social Capital Have an Economic Payoff? A Cross-Country Investigation," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 112(4), pages 1251-1288.
- Andreoni, James, 1995.
"Cooperation in Public-Goods Experiments: Kindness or Confusion?,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, pages 891-904.
- Andreoni, J., 1993. "Cooperation in Public Goods Experiments: Kindness or Confusion?," Working papers 9309, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Lorenz Goette & David Huffman & Stephan Meier, 2006.
"The Impact of Group Membership on Cooperation and Norm Enforcement: Evidence Using Random Assignment to Real Social Groups,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 96(2), pages 212-216, May.
- Lorenz Goette & David Huffman & Stephan Meier, 2006. "The impact of group membership on cooperation and norm enforcement: evidence using random assignment to real social groups," Working Papers 06-7, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Götte, Lorenz & Huffman, David B. & Meier, Stephan, 2006. "The Impact of Group Membership on Cooperation and Norm Enforcement: Evidence using Random Assignment to Real Social Groups," IZA Discussion Papers 2020, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Eckel, Catherine C. & Grossman, Philip J., 2005. "Managing diversity by creating team identity," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 58(3), pages 371-392, November.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Urs Fischbacher, 2007. "z-Tree: Zurich toolbox for ready-made economic experiments," Experimental Economics, Springer;Economic Science Association, vol. 10(2), pages 171-178, June.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ke, Changxia & Konrad, Kai A. & Morath, Florian, 2013.
"Brothers in arms – An experiment on the alliance puzzle,"
Games and Economic Behavior,
Elsevier, pages 61-76.
- Ke, Changxia & Konrad, Kai A. & Morath, Florian, 2010. "Brothers in arms: An experiment on the alliance puzzle," Discussion Papers, Research Professorship & Project "The Future of Fiscal Federalism" SP II 2010-18, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Ke, Changxia & Konrad, Kai A. & Morath, Florian, 2013. "Brothers in arms - An experiment on the alliance puzzle," Munich Reprints in Economics 22069, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Ke, Changxia & Morath, Florian, 2012. "Brothers in Arms - An Experiment on the Alliance Puzzle," Annual Conference 2012 (Goettingen): New Approaches and Challenges for the Labor Market of the 21st Century 62038, Verein für Socialpolitik / German Economic Association.
- Changxia Ke & Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2011. "Brothers in Arms - An Experiment on the Alliance Puzzle," Working Papers brothers_in_arms, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.
- Changxia Ke & Kai A. Konrad & Florian Morath, 2010. "Brothers in Arms - An Experiment on the Alliance Puzzle," CESifo Working Paper Series 3302, CESifo Group Munich.
- Masella, Paolo & Meier, Stephan & Zahn, Philipp, 2014. "Incentives and group identity," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 86(C), pages 12-25.
- repec:taf:oxdevs:v:45:y:2017:i:3:p:338-351 is not listed on IDEAS
- Ivar Kolstad & Armando J. Garcia Pires & Arne Wiig, 2017.
"Within-group heterogeneity and group dynamics: analyzing exit of microcredit groups in Angola,"
Oxford Development Studies,
Taylor & Francis Journals, pages 338-351.
- Ivar Kolstad & Armando J. Garcia Pires & Arne Wiig, 2015. "Within-group heterogeneity and group dynamics: Analyzing exit of microcredit groups in Angola," CMI Working Papers 3, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Adjemian, Michael K. & Bruno, Valentina G. & Robe, Michel A., 2016. "Forward‐Looking USDA Price Forecasts," 2016 Annual Meeting, July 31-August 2, 2016, Boston, Massachusetts 235931, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:11:y:2011:i:1:n:38. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.