Estimating HIV Prevalence and Incidence in Africa from Mortality Data
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Oster, Emily, 2012. "HIV and sexual behavior change: Why not Africa?," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 35-49.
- Kudo, Yuya, 2014. "Religion and polygamy : evidence from the livingstonia mission in Malawi," IDE Discussion Papers 477, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Brodeur, Abel & Lekfuangfu, Warn N. & Zylberberg, Yanos, 2017.
"War, migration and the origins of the Thai sex industry,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
86581, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Abel Brodeur & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Yanos Zylberberg, 2017. "War, Migration and the Origins of the Thai Sex Industry," Working Papers 170007, Canadian Centre for Health Economics.
- Brodeur, Abel & Lekfuangfu, Warn N. & Zylberberg, Yanos, 2017. "War, Migration and the Origins of the Thai Sex Industry," IZA Discussion Papers 10686, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Abel Brodeur & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Yanos Zylberberg, 2017. "War, Migration and the Origins of the Thai Sex Industry," Working Papers 1706E, University of Ottawa, Department of Economics.
- Abel Brodeur & Warn N. Lekfuangfu & Yanos Zylberberg, 2017. "War, Migration and the Origins of the Thai Sex Industry," CEP Discussion Papers dp1489, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson, 2011.
"The Impact of the AIDS Pandemic on Health Services in Africa: Evidence from Demographic and Health Surveys,"
Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(2), pages 675-697, May.
- Anne Case & Christina Paxson, 2009. "The Impact of the AIDS Pandemic on Health Services in Africa: Evidence from Demographic and Health Surveys," NBER Working Papers 15000, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Dick Durevall & Annika Lindskog, 2016.
"Adult Mortality, AIDS, and Fertility in Rural Malawi,"
The Developing Economies,
Institute of Developing Economies, vol. 54(3), pages 215-242, September.
- Durevall, Dick & Lindskog, Annika, 2013. "Adult Mortality, AIDS and Fertility in Rural Malawi," Working Papers in Economics 570, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- TENIKUE Michel & TEQUAME Miron, 2018. "Economic and Health Impacts of the 2011 Post-Electoral Crisis in Côte d?Ivoire: Evidence from Microdata," LISER Working Paper Series 2018-03, LISER.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bpj:bejeap:v:10:y:2010:i:1:n:80. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Peter Golla). General contact details of provider: https://www.degruyter.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.