The role of designated market makers in the new trading landscape
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2009.
"Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity,"
Review of Financial Studies,
Society for Financial Studies, vol. 22(6), pages 2201-2238, June.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," CEPR Discussion Papers 6179, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Lasse Heje Pederson & Markus K Brunnermeier, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," FMG Discussion Papers dp580, Financial Markets Group.
- Brunnermeier, Markus K. & Pedersen, Lasse Heje, 2007. "Market liquidity and funding liquidity," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24478, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Markus K. Brunnermeier & Lasse Heje Pedersen, 2007. "Market Liquidity and Funding Liquidity," NBER Working Papers 12939, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael J. Fleming, 2000. "The benchmark U.S. Treasury market: recent performance and possible alternatives," Economic Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of New York, issue Apr, pages 129-145.
- Khandani, Amir E. & Lo, Andrew W., 2011.
"What happened to the quants in August 2007? Evidence from factors and transactions data,"
Journal of Financial Markets,
Elsevier, vol. 14(1), pages 1-46, February.
- Amir E. Khandani & Andrew W. Lo, 2008. "What Happened To The Quants In August 2007?: Evidence from Factors and Transactions Data," NBER Working Papers 14465, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Venkataraman, Kumar & Waisburd, Andrew C., 2007. "The Value of the Designated Market Maker," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 42(03), pages 735-758, September.
- Neal, Larry & Davis, Lance, 2006. "The evolution of the structure and performance of the London Stock Exchange in the first global financial market, 1812 1914," European Review of Economic History, Cambridge University Press, vol. 10(03), pages 279-300, December.
- Anand, Amber & Tanggaard, Carsten & Weaver, Daniel G., 2009. "Paying for Market Quality," Journal of Financial and Quantitative Analysis, Cambridge University Press, vol. 44(06), pages 1427-1457, December.
- Johannes A. Skjeltorp & Bernt Arne Ødegaard, 2010.
"Why do firms pay for liquidity provision in limit order markets?,"
2010/12, Norges Bank.
- Skjeltorp, Johannes A & Odegaard, Bernt Arne, 2010. "Why do firms pay for liquidity provision in limit order markets?," UiS Working Papers in Economics and Finance 2010/3, University of Stavanger.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anderson, Nicola & Noss, Joseph, 2013. "Financial Stability Paper No 23: The Fractal Market Hypothesis and its implications for the stability of financial markets," Bank of England Financial Stability Papers 23, Bank of England.
- Balluck, Kushal, 2015. "Investment banking: linkages to the real economy and the financial system," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 55(1), pages 4-22.
- repec:eee:ecosta:v:5:y:2018:i:c:p:20-44 is not listed on IDEAS
- Antoine Bouveret & Peter Breuer & Yingyuan Chen & David Jones & Tsuyoshi Sasaki, 2015. "Fragilities in the U.S. Treasury Market; Lessons from the “Flash Rally” of October 15, 2014," IMF Working Papers 15/222, International Monetary Fund.
- Efstathios Panayi & Gareth W. Peters & Jon Danielsson & Jean-Pierre Zigrand, 2015. "Designating market maker behaviour in Limit Order Book markets," Papers 1508.04348, arXiv.org.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:qbullt:0091. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Group). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.