Investment banking: linkages to the real economy and the financial system
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dive, Matthew & Hodge, Ronan & Jones, Catrin & Purchase, James, 2011. "Developments in the global securities lending market," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 51(3), pages 224-233.
- Farag, Marc & Harland , Damian & Nixon, Dan, 2013. "Bank capital and liquidity," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 53(3), pages 201-215.
- Darrell Duffie, 2010.
"The Failure Mechanics of Dealer Banks,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 24(1), pages 51-72, Winter.
- Gracie, Andrew & Chennells, Lucy & Menary, Mark, 2014. "The Bank of England’s approach to resolving failed institutions," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 54(4), pages 409-418.
- Gary Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2012.
"Getting Up to Speed on the Financial Crisis: A One-Weekend-Reader's Guide,"
Journal of Economic Literature,
American Economic Association, vol. 50(1), pages 128-150, March.
- Gary B. Gorton & Andrew Metrick, 2012. "Getting up to Speed on the Financial Crisis: A One-Weekend-Reader's Guide," NBER Working Papers 17778, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Benos, Evangelos & Wetherilt, Anne, 2012. "The role of designated market makers in the new trading landscape," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 52(4), pages 343-353.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burrows, Oliver & Cumming, Fergus, 2015. "Mapping the UK financial system," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 55(2), pages 114-129.
- Liu, Zijun & Quiet, Stephanie & Roth , Benedict, 2015. "Banking sector interconnectedness: what is it, how can we measure it and why does it matter?," Bank of England Quarterly Bulletin, Bank of England, vol. 55(2), pages 130-138.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:boe:qbullt:0162. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publications Group). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/boegvuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.