The syndicated loan market
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Dennis, Steven A. & Mullineaux, Donald J., 2000. "Syndicated Loans," Journal of Financial Intermediation, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 404-426, October.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Yuki Teranishi, 2009.
"Financial Stability in Open Economies,"
IMES Discussion Paper Series
09-E-09, Institute for Monetary and Economic Studies, Bank of Japan.
- Ippei Fujiwara & Yuki Teranishi, 2013. "Financial Stability in Open Economies," CAMA Working Papers 2013-71, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Yuki Teranishi & Ippei Fujiwara, 2013. "Financial stability in open economies," AJRC Working Papers 1306, Australia-Japan Research Centre, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Teranishi, Yuki, 2017.
"Financial frictions and policy cooperation: A case with monopolistic banking and staggered loan contracts,"
Journal of International Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 104(C), pages 19-43.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Teranishi, Yuki, 2015. "Financal frictions and policy cooperation: a case with monopolistic banking and staggered loan contracts," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 237, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Teranishi, Yuki, 2011.
"Real exchange rate dynamics revisited: A case with financial market imperfections,"
Journal of International Money and Finance,
Elsevier, vol. 30(7), pages 1562-1589.
- Fujiwara, Ippei & Teranishi, Yuki, 2010. "Real exchange rate dynamics revisited: a case with financial market imperfections," Globalization and Monetary Policy Institute Working Paper 62, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
More about this item
- G10 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - General (includes Measurement and Data)
- G20 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bis:bisqtr:0412g. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christian Beslmeisl). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/bisssch.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.