Globalisation and the Spatial Concentration of Production
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version below or search for a different version of it.
Other versions of this item:
- Niepmann, Friederike & Felbermayr, Gabriel, 2010. "Globalisation and the Spatial Concentration of Production," Munich Reprints in Economics 19331, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Niepmann, Friederike & Felbermayr, Gabriel, 2008. "Globalization and the spatial concentration of production," Munich Reprints in Economics 19332, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Juliette Milgram Baleix, 2005. "Quotas on Clothing Imports: Impact and Determinants of EU Trade Policy," Review of International Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 13(3), pages 445-460, August.
- Falvey, Rodney E., 1981. "Commercial policy and intra-industry trade," Journal of International Economics, Elsevier, vol. 11(4), pages 495-511, November.
- José Blanes & Carmela Martín, 2000.
"The nature and causes of intra-industry trade: Back to the comparative advantage explanation? The case of Spain,"
Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv),
Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 136(3), pages 423-441, September.
- Carmela Martin & Jose V. Blanes, 1999. "The Nature and Causes of Intra-Industry Trade: Back to the Comparative Advantage Explanation? The Case of Spain," European Economy Group Working Papers 1, European Economy Group.
- Gabszewicz, Jean Jaskold, et al, 1981. "International Trade in Differentiated Products," International Economic Review, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association, vol. 22(3), pages 527-534, October.
- Robert C. Shelburne, 2002. "Bilateral Intra-Industry Trade in a Multi-Country Helpman-Krugman Model," International Economic Journal, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(4), pages 53-73.
- Christophe Kamps, 2006.
"New Estimates of Government Net Capital Stocks for 22 OECD Countries, 1960-2001,"
IMF Staff Papers,
Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 53(1), pages 1-6.
- Christophe Kamps, 2004. "New Estimates of Government Net Capital Stocks for 22 OECD Countries 1960-2001," IMF Working Papers 04/67, International Monetary Fund.
- Christophe Kamps, 2005. "New Estimates of Government Net Capital Stocks for 22 OECD Countries 1960-2001," Public Economics 0506015, EconWPA.
- Krugman, Paul, 1980. "Scale Economies, Product Differentiation, and the Pattern of Trade," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 70(5), pages 950-959, December.
- repec:fth:michin:324 is not listed on IDEAS
- Joan A. Martín & Vicente Orts, 2001. "A two-stage analysis of monopolistic competition models of intraindustry trade," Investigaciones Economicas, Fundación SEPI, vol. 25(2), pages 315-333, May.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg, 1997. "Intra-Industry Trade: Methodological Issues Reconsidered," Working Papers 1997-01, CEPII research center.
- Juliette Milgram Baleix & Ana I Moro-Egido, "undated".
"Trade types with developed and developing countries. What can we learn from Spanish data?,"
Working Papers on International Economics and Finance
- Juliette Milgram & Ana Moro-Egido, 2005. "Trade types with Developed and Developing Countries What can we learn from Spanish data?," ThE Papers 05/08, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Jarko Fidrmuc & Daniela Grozea-Helmenstein & Andreas Wörgötter, 1999. "East-west intra-industry trade dynamics," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 135(2), pages 332-346, June.
- Ai, Chunrong & Norton, Edward C., 2003. "Interaction terms in logit and probit models," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 80(1), pages 123-129, July.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michael Frudenberg & Nicolas Péridy, 1998. "Commerce international et structures de marché : une vérification empirique," Économie et Prévision, Programme National Persée, vol. 135(4), pages 147-167.
- Lionel Fontagné & Michaël Freudenberg & Deniz Ünal, 1995. "Régionalisation et échanges de biens intermédiaires," Working Papers 1995-11, CEPII research center.
- Nuno Crespo & Maria Fontoura, 2004. "Intra-industry trade by types: What can we learn from Portuguese data?," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer;Institut für Weltwirtschaft (Kiel Institute for the World Economy), vol. 140(1), pages 52-79, March.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Kaitila, Ville, 2013. "Specialisation and/or Convergence: Structure of European Exports and Production," ETLA Working Papers 12, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Gianluca Cafiso, 2012. "Sectoral Trade Freeness and Agglomeration in the EU: An Empirical Test Strategy," CESifo Working Paper Series 4000, CESifo Group Munich.
- Nelly Exbrayat, 2016. "Does trade liberalization trigger tax competition? Theory and evidence from OECD countries," Working Papers 1620, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Baldwin, Richard, 2012. "Global supply chains: Why they emerged, why they matter, and where they are going," CEPR Discussion Papers 9103, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Gianluca Cafiso, 2015. "Sectoral trade freeness and agglomeration in the EU: an empirical test approach," Empirical Economics, Springer, vol. 48(2), pages 779-805, March.
- repec:wsi:wschap:9789813141094_0014 is not listed on IDEAS
- Nelly Exbrayat, 2016. "Does trade liberalization trigger tax competition? Theory and evidence from OECD countries," Working Papers halshs-01328769, HAL.
- Fariha Kamal & Mary E. Lovely & Puman Ouyang, 2017.
"Does deeper integration enhance spatial advantages? Market access and wage growth in China,"
World Scientific Book Chapters,in: International Economic Integration and Domestic Performance, chapter 14, pages 255-270
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Kamal, Fariha & Lovely, Mary E. & Ouyang, Puman, 2012. "Does deeper integration enhance spatial advantages? Market access and wage growth in China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 59-74.
More about this item
- F12 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Models of Trade with Imperfect Competition and Scale Economies; Fragmentation
- F15 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Economic Integration
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:33:y:2010:i:5:p:680-709. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.