How Effective are WTO Disciplines on Domestic Support and Market Access for Agriculture?
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Blandford, David & Gaasland, Ivar & Garcia, Roberto & Vårdal, Erling, 2009. "How Effective are WTO Disciplines on Domestic Support and Market Access for Agriculture?," Working Papers in Economics 03/09, University of Bergen, Department of Economics.
References listed on IDEAS
- Gaasland, Ivar & Garcia, Robert & Vardal, Erling, 2008. "Norway: Shadow WTO agricultural domestic support notifications," IFPRI discussion papers 812, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Godo, Yoshihisa & Takahashi, Daisuke, 2008. "Japan: Shadow WTO Agricultural Domestic Support Notifications," IFPRI discussion papers 822, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Blandford, David & Gaasland, Ivar & Vårdal, Erling, 2014. "GHG abatement welfare cost curves for Norwegian agriculture," 88th Annual Conference, April 9-11, 2014, AgroParisTech, Paris, France 169734, Agricultural Economics Society.
- Blandford, David & Gaasland, Ivar & Vardal Erling, 2015. "GHG abatement welfare cost curves for Norwegian agriculture," 2015 Conference, August 9-14, 2015, Milan, Italy 211922, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Blandford, David & Gaasland, Ivar & Hassapoyannes, Katharina & Vardal, Erling, 2015. "Policy options for GHG mitigation under autarky: a conceptual and empirical analysis for Norway," 89th Annual Conference, April 13-15, 2015, Warwick University, Coventry, UK 204211, Agricultural Economics Society.
More about this item
- C69 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Mathematical Methods; Programming Models; Mathematical and Simulation Modeling - - - Other
- F53 - International Economics - - International Relations, National Security, and International Political Economy - - - International Agreements and Observance; International Organizations
- Q17 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agriculture in International Trade
- Q18 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Agriculture - - - Agricultural Policy; Food Policy
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:33:y:2010:i:11:p:1470-1485. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.