Impact of Openness on Growth in Different Country Groups
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Anupam Das & Biru Paksha Paul, 2011. "Openness and growth in emerging Asian economies: Evidence from GMM estimations of a dynamic panel," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 31(3), pages 2219-2228.
- repec:bla:rdevec:v:21:y:2017:i:3:p:888-908 is not listed on IDEAS
- Doucouliagos, Hristos & Iamsiraroj, Sasi & Ulubasoglu, Mehmet Ali, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and economic growth: a real relationship or wishful thinking?," Economics Series eco_2010_14, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Yongkul Won & Frank S.T. Hsiao & Doo Yong Yang, 2008. "FDI Inflows, Exports and Economic Growth in First and Second Generation ANIEs : Panel Data Causality Analyses," Trade Working Papers 21939, East Asian Bureau of Economic Research.
- Mariam Camarero & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann & Cecilio Tamarit, 2016.
"Trade Openness and Income: A Tale of Two Regions,"
The World Economy,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 39(3), pages 386-408, March.
- Mariam Camarero & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmenn D. & Cecilio Tamarit, 2013. "Trade Openness and Income: A Tale of Two Regions," Ibero America Institute for Econ. Research (IAI) Discussion Papers 226, Ibero-America Institute for Economic Research.
- Mariam Camarero & Inmaculada Martínez-Zarzoso & Felicitas Nowak-Lehmann D. & Cecilio Tamarit, 2014. "Trade Openness And Income: A Tale Of Two Regions," Working Papers 1409, Department of Applied Economics II, Universidad de Valencia.
- Shahbaz, Muhammad, 2012.
"Does trade openness affect long run growth? Cointegration, causality and forecast error variance decomposition tests for Pakistan,"
Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2325-2339.
- Muhammad, Shahbaz, 2012. "Does Trade Openness Affect Long Run Growth? Cointegration, Causality and Forecast Error Variance Decomposition Tests for Pakistan," MPRA Paper 37391, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Mar 2012.
- Mitze, Timo, 2011.
"Within and Between Panel Cointegration in the German Regional Output-Trade-FDI Nexus,"
INVESTIGACIONES REGIONALES - Journal of REGIONAL RESEARCH,
Asociación Española de Ciencia Regional, issue 21, pages 93-118.
- Mitze, Timo, 2010. "Within and Between Panel Cointegration in the German Regional Output-Trade-FDI Nexus," Ruhr Economic Papers 222, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Timo Mitze, 2011. "Within and Between Panel Cointegration in the German Regional Output-Trade-FDI Nexus," ERSA conference papers ersa11p1258, European Regional Science Association.
- Tekin, Rıfat Barış, 2012. "Economic growth, exports and foreign direct investment in Least Developed Countries: A panel Granger causality analysis," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 868-878.
- Iamsiraroj, Sasi & Ulubaşoğlu, Mehmet Ali, 2015.
"Foreign direct investment and economic growth: A real relationship or wishful thinking?,"
Elsevier, vol. 51(C), pages 200-213.
- Doucouliagos, Hristos & Iamsiraroj, Sasi & Ulubasoglu, Mehmet Ali, 2010. "Foreign direct investment and economic growth: a real relationship or wishful thinking?," Working Papers eco_2010_14, Deakin University, Department of Economics.
- Mustafa, Ghulam & Rizov, Marian & Kernohan, David, 2017.
"Growth, human development, and trade: The Asian experience,"
Elsevier, vol. 61(C), pages 93-101.
- Mustafa, Ghulam & Rizov, Marian & Kernohan, David, 2016. "Growth, Human Development, and Trade: The Asian Experience," Lincoln Economics and Finance Agecon Working Papers 250248, University of Lincoln, Lincoln International Business School.
- Sovna Mohanty, 2017. "Growth Effects of Economic Globalization: A Cross-Country Analysis," Working Papers id:12092, eSocialSciences.
- Hlalefang Khobai & Nwabisa Kolisi & Clement Moyo, 2018.
"The Relationship Between Trade Openness and Economic Growth: The Case of Ghana and Nigeria,"
International Journal of Economics and Financial Issues,
Econjournals, vol. 8(1), pages 77-82.
- Moyo, Clement & Kolisi, Nwabisa & Khobai, Hlalefang, 2017. "The relationship between trade openness and economic growth: The case of Ghana and Nigeria," MPRA Paper 81317, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hlalefang Khobai & Nwabisa Kolisi & Clement Moyo, 2017. "The relationship between trade openness and economic growth: The case of Ghana and Nigeria," Working Papers 1706, Department of Economics, Nelson Mandela University, revised Sep 2017.
- Hsiao, Frank S.T. & Hsiao, Mei-Chu W., 2006. "FDI, exports, and GDP in East and Southeast Asia--Panel data versus time-series causality analyses," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 17(6), pages 1082-1106, December.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:worlde:v:27:y:2004:i:4:p:567-585. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0378-5920 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.