Assessing The Assessment Or, The Rae And The Optimal Organization Of University Research
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Ameen Ali Talib, 1999. "Simulations of the Submission Decision in the Research Assessment Exercise; the 'who' and 'where' decision," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 7(1), pages 39-51.
- De Fraja, Gianni & Iossa, Elisabetta, 2002. "Competition among Universities and the Emergence of the Elite Institution," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(3), pages 275-293, July.
- Monojit Chatterji & Paul Seaman, 2006. "Research Assessment Exercise Results and Research Funding in the United Kingdom: A Comparative Analysis," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(3), pages 259-279.
- Burdett, Kenneth & Coles, Melvyn G, 1999. "Long-Term Partnership Formation: Marriage and Employment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 109(456), pages 307-334, June.
- Monojit Chatterji & Paul Seaman, 2007. "Research Assessment Exercise Results and Research Funding in the United Kingdom: A Regional-Territorial Analysis," Education Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 15(1), pages 15-30.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- A Bhattacharya & H Newhouse, 2010. "Allocative Efficiency and an Incentive Scheme for Research," Discussion Papers 10/02, Department of Economics, University of York.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scotjp:v:55:y:2008:i:5:p:637-653. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/sesssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.