Financial Instability under a Flexible Exchange Rate
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1999.
"International Institutions for Reducing Global Financial Instability,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 13(4), pages 21-42, Fall.
- Kenneth Rogoff, 1999. "International Institutions for Reducing Global Financial Instability," NBER Working Papers 7265, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Besancenot, Damien & Vranceanu, Radu, 2014.
"Experimental evidence on the ‘insidious’ illiquidity risk,"
Research in Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 68(4), pages 315-323.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2011. "Experimental Evidence On The 'Insidious' Illiquidity Risk," CEPN Working Papers halshs-00602107, HAL.
- Damien Besancenot & Radu Vranceanu, 2011. "Experimental Evidence on the 'Insidious' Illiquidity Risk," Post-Print hal-00607867, HAL.
- Vranceanu, Radu & Besancenot, Damien, 2011. "Experimental Evidence on the ‘Insidious’ Illiquidity Risk," ESSEC Working Papers WP1107, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.
- Virtue Ekhosuehi & Sunday Ogbonmwan, 2014. "Determination of the optimal exchange rate via control of the domestic interest rate in Nigeria," Operations Research and Decisions, Wroclaw University of Technology, Institute of Organization and Management, vol. 1, pages 23-36.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:scandj:v:109:y:2007:i:2:p:291-302. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1467-9442 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.