Evolutions in Consumption Inequality and Poverty in Greece: The Impact of the Crisis and Austerity Policies
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Besley, Timothy J. & Rosen, Harvey S., 1999. "Sales Taxes and Prices: An Empirical Analysis," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association;National Tax Journal, vol. 52(2), pages 157-178, June.
- Angus Deaton, 2005.
"Measuring Poverty in a Growing World (or Measuring Growth in a Poor World),"
The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(1), pages 1-19, February.
- Angus Deaton, 2003. "Measuring Poverty in a Growing World (or Measuring Growth in a Poor World)," NBER Working Papers 9822, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Angus Deaton, 2004. "Measuring poverty in a growing world (or measuring growth in a poor world)," Working Papers 178, Princeton University, Woodrow Wilson School of Public and International Affairs, Research Program in Development Studies..
- Tassos Giannitsis & Stavros Zografakis, 2015. "Greece: Solidarity And Adjustment In Times Of Crisis," IMK Studies 38-2015, IMK at the Hans Boeckler Foundation, Macroeconomic Policy Institute.
- Georgia Kaplanoglou, 2015. "Who Pays Indirect Taxes in Greece? From EU Entry to the Fiscal Crisis," Public Finance Review, , vol. 43(4), pages 529-556, July.
- Angus Deaton, 2005. "ERRATUM: Measuring Poverty in a Growing World (or Measuring Growth in a Poor World)," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 87(2), pages 395-395, May.
- Newbery, David M, 1995. "The Distributional Impact of Price Changes in Hungary and the United Kingdom," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 105(431), pages 847-863, July.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "Introduction to "A Theory of the Consumption Function"," NBER Chapters, in: A Theory of the Consumption Function, pages 1-6, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Milton Friedman, 1957. "A Theory of the Consumption Function," NBER Books, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc, number frie57-1, June.
- Kakwani, Nanok C, 1977. "Measurement of Tax Progressivity: An International Comparison," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 87(345), pages 71-80, March.
- Simou, Effie & Koutsogeorgou, Eleni, 2014. "Effects of the economic crisis on health and healthcare in Greece in the literature from 2009 to 2013: A systematic review," Health Policy, Elsevier, vol. 115(2), pages 111-119.
- European Commission, 2012. "Taxation trends in the European Union: 2012 edition," Taxation trends 2012, Directorate General Taxation and Customs Union, European Commission.
- David Newbery & Tamas Révész, 2000. "The Evolution of the Tax Structure of a Reforming Transitional Economy: Hungary 1988–98," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 7(2), pages 209-240, March.
- Mark Smith, 2007. "Microeconomic analysis of household expenditures and their relationship with house prices," Reserve Bank of New Zealand Bulletin, Reserve Bank of New Zealand, vol. 70, December.
- Easterly, William, 2001.
"The Middle Class Consensus and Economic Development,"
Journal of Economic Growth, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 317-335, December.
- Easterly, William, 2000. "the middle class consensus and economic development," Policy Research Working Paper Series 2346, The World Bank.
- Anthony Atkinson & Thomas Piketty, 2007.
"Top incomes over the twentieth century: A contrast between continental european and english-speaking countries,"
- Anthony Atkinson & Thomas Piketty, 2007. "Top incomes over the twentieth century: A contrast between continental european and english-speaking countries," PSE-Ecole d'économie de Paris (Postprint) halshs-00754859, HAL.
- Nikos Karabalis & Euripides Kondelis, 2013. "Indirect tax increases and their impact on inflation over 2010 – 2012," Economic Bulletin, Bank of Greece, issue 38, pages 7-19, November.
- Atkinson, A. B. & Piketty, Thomas (ed.), 2007. "Top Incomes Over the Twentieth Century: A Contrast Between Continental European and English-Speaking Countries," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, number 9780199286881.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Eleni Kanavitsa & Panos Tsakloglou, 2019.
"Decomposing Poverty in Hard Times: Greece 2007-2016,"
Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 27(2), pages 125-168.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Kanavitsa, Eleni & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2020. "Decomposing poverty in hard times: Greece 2007-2016," GLO Discussion Paper Series 572, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Kanavitsa, Eleni & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2020. "Decomposing Poverty in Hard Times: Greece 2007-2016," IZA Discussion Papers 13339, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Eleni Kanavitsa & Panos Tsakloglou, 2020. "Decomposing Poverty in Hard Times: Greece 2007-2016," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 149, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Eleni Kanavitsa & Panos Tsakloglou, 2020. "Decomposing Poverty in hard times: Greece 2007-2016," DEOS Working Papers 2029, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Kanavitsa, Eleni & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2020. "Decomposing poverty in hard times: Greece 2007-2016," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 105179, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Anastasia PANORI & Yannis PSYCHARIS, 2018. "The impact of the economic crisis on poverty and welfare in Athens," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 48, pages 23-40.
- Canale, Rosaria Rita & Liotti, Giorgio & Marani, Ugo, 2019. "Structural public balance adjustment and poverty in Europe," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 227-236.
- Milanovic, Branko, 2020.
"After the financial crisis: the evolution of the global income distribution between 2008 and 2013,"
101560, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- , Stone Center & Milanovic, Branko, 2020. "After the Financial Crisis: The Evolution of the Global Income Distribution Between 2008 and 2013," SocArXiv du5g6, Center for Open Science.
- Klaus Gründler & Niklas Potrafke, 2019. "Ideologically-charged terminology: austerity, fiscal consolidation, and sustainable governance," CESifo Working Paper Series 7613, CESifo.
- Efi Drimili & Ζoi Gareiou & Efthimios Zervas, 2020. "Public perceptions of the concept of green growth: application in Athens, Greece, during a period of economic crisis," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 22(7), pages 6053-6076, October.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:revinw:v:64:y:2018:i:1:p:105-126. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/iariwea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.