The Distributional Impact of Price Changes in Hungary and the United Kingdom
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eduardo Ley, 2005.
"Whose inflation? A characterization of the CPI plutocratic gap,"
Oxford Economic Papers,
Oxford University Press, vol. 57(4), pages 634-646, October.
- Eduardo Ley, 2001. "Whose Inflation? A Characterization of the CPI Plutocratic Gap," Public Economics 0110001, EconWPA, revised 14 Mar 2005.
- François Bourguignon & Amedeo Spadaro, 2006.
"Microsimulation as a tool for evaluating redistribution policies,"
The Journal of Economic Inequality,
Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 4(1), pages 77-106, April.
- François Bourguignon & Amadéo Spadaro, 2005. "Microsimulation as a tool for evaluating redistribution policies," PSE Working Papers halshs-00590863, HAL.
- Amadéo Spadaro & François Bourguignon, 2006. "Microsimulation as a Tool for Evaluating Redistribution Policies," Post-Print halshs-00754162, HAL.
- François Bourguignon & Amedeo Spadaro, 2006. "Microsimulation as a Tool for Evaluating Redistribution Policies," Working Papers 20, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Alessandro Santoro, 2007. "Marginal Commodity Tax Reforms: A Survey," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(4), pages 827-848, September.
- Rinaldo Brau & Massimo Florio, 2004.
"Privatisations as price reforms: Evaluating consumers' welfare changes in the U.K,"
Annals of Economics and Statistics,
GENES, issue 75-76, pages 109-133.
- R. Brau & M. Florio, 2002. "Privatisations as price reforms: evaluating consumers' welfare changes in the UK," Working Paper CRENoS 200204, Centre for North South Economic Research, University of Cagliari and Sassari, Sardinia.
- Flemming, J.S. & Micklewright, John, 2000.
"Income distribution, economic systems and transition,"
Handbook of Income Distribution,in: A.B. Atkinson & F. Bourguignon (ed.), Handbook of Income Distribution, edition 1, volume 1, chapter 14, pages 843-918
- John Flemming & John Micklewright, 1999. "Income Distribution, Economic Systems and Transition," Papers iopeps99/69, Innocenti Occasional Papers, Economic Policy Series.
- Jason Loughrey & Cathal O’Donoghue, 2012. "The Welfare Impact of Price Changes on Household Welfare and Inequality 1999-2011," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 43(1), pages 31-66.
- Hancevic, Pedro & Cont, Walter & Navajas, Fernando, 2016. "Energy populism and household welfare," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 464-474.
- Cathal O'Donoghue & Massimo Baldini, 2004.
"Modelling the Redistributive Impact of Indirect Taxes in Europe: An Application of EUROMOD,"
0077, National University of Ireland Galway, Department of Economics, revised 2004.
- O'Donoghue, Cathal & Baldini, Massimo & Mantovani, Daniela, 2004. "Modelling the redistributive impact of indirect taxes in Europe: an application of EUROMOD," EUROMOD Working Papers EM7/01, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Carvalho, Diogo Baerlocher & Siqueira, Rozane Bezerra de & Nogueira, José Ricardo Bezerra, 2013. "Características Distributivas e Impacto de Reformas Tributárias Sobre o Bem-Estar das Famílias no Brasil," Revista Brasileira de Economia - RBE, FGV/EPGE - Escola Brasileira de Economia e Finanças, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil), vol. 67(3), September.
- Paolo Liberati, 2001. "The Distributional Effects of Indirect Tax Changes in Italy," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 8(1), pages 27-51, January.
- repec:eee:enepol:v:110:y:2017:i:c:p:478-489 is not listed on IDEAS
- Massimo Florio & Rinaldo Brau, 2001. "Privatisations as price reforms: an analysis of consumers' welfare change in the U.K," Departmental Working Papers 2001-19, Department of Economics, Management and Quantitative Methods at Università degli Studi di Milano.
- Hancevic, Pedro I. & Nuñez, Hector M. & Rosellon, Juan, 2017.
"Distributed photovoltaic power generation: Possibilities, benefits, and challenges for a widespread application in the Mexican residential sector,"
Elsevier, vol. 110(C), pages 478-489.
- Hancevic, Pedro & Nuñez, Héctor & Rosellón, Juan, 2017. "Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation: Possibilities, Benefits, and Challenges for a Widespread Application in the Mexican Residential Sector," Research Department working papers 1027, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Pedro I. Hancevic & Hector M. Nunez & Juan Rosellón, 2017. "Distributed Photovoltaic Power Generation: Possibilities, Benefits, and Challenges for a Widespread Application in the Mexican Residential Sector," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1663, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Araar, Abdelkrim, 2002. "L’impact des variations des prix sur les niveaux d’inégalité et de bien-être : une application à la Pologne durant la période de transition," L'Actualité Economique, Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 78(2), pages 221-242, Juin.
- Georgia Kaplanoglou, 2004. "Household Consumption Patterns, Indirect Tax Structures and Implications for Indirect Tax Harmonisation - A Three Country Perspective," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 35(1), pages 83-107.
- Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2002.
"Data Watch: Research Data from Transition Economies,"
Journal of Economic Perspectives,
American Economic Association, vol. 16(1), pages 225-240, Winter.
- Randall K. Filer & Jan Hanousek, 2001. "Data Watch: Research Data from Transition Economies," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 416, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- repec:fgv:epgrbe:v:67:n:3:a:1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Toba, Natsuko, 2007. "Welfare impacts of electricity generation sector reform in the Philippines," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(12), pages 6145-6162, December.
- Stephen Pudney & Nikolay Markov & Robert Ackrill, "undated". "Indirect Tax Reform in Bulgaria," Discussion Papers in European Economics 99/3, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Mohsin, Asma & Zaman, Khalid, 2012. "Distributional effects of rising food prices in Pakistan: Evidence from HIES 2001–02 and 2005–06 survey," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(5), pages 1986-1995.
- Mathew Adagunodo, 2013. "Petroleum Products Pricing Reform in Nigeria: Welfare Analysis from Household Budget Survey," International Journal of Energy Economics and Policy, Econjournals, vol. 3(4), pages 459-472.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ecj:econjl:v:105:y:1995:i:431:p:847-63. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/resssea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.