Decomposing Poverty in Hard Times: Greece 2007-2016
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Eleni Kanavitsa & Panos Tsakloglou, 2019. "Decomposing Poverty in Hard Times: Greece 2007-2016," Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 27(2), pages 125-168.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Kanavitsa, Eleni & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2020. "Decomposing Poverty in Hard Times: Greece 2007-2016," IZA Discussion Papers 13339, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Kanavitsa, Eleni & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2020. "Decomposing poverty in hard times: Greece 2007-2016," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 105179, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Kanavitsa, Eleni & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2020. "Decomposing poverty in hard times: Greece 2007-2016," GLO Discussion Paper Series 572, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Eleni Kanavitsa & Panos Tsakloglou, 2020. "Decomposing Poverty in hard times: Greece 2007-2016," DEOS Working Papers 2029, Athens University of Economics and Business.
References listed on IDEAS
- Foster, James & Greer, Joel & Thorbecke, Erik, 1984. "A Class of Decomposable Poverty Measures," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 52(3), pages 761-766, May.
- Theodore Mitrakos, 2014. "Inequality, poverty and social welfare in Greece: distributional effects of austerity," Working Papers 174, Bank of Greece.
- Manos Matsaganis & Chrysa Leventi, 2014. "Poverty and Inequality during the Great Recession in Greece," Political Studies Review, Political Studies Association, vol. 12(2), pages 209-223, May.
- Chakravarty, Satya R. & Deutsch, Joseph & Silber, Jacques, 2008. "On the Watts Multidimensional Poverty Index and its Decomposition," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 1067-1077, June.
- Kakwani, Nanak & Silber, Jacques, 2008. "Introduction: Multidimensional Poverty Analysis: Conceptual Issues, Empirical Illustrations and Policy Implications," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 987-991, June.
- Joseph Deutsch & Jacques Silber, 2005. "Measuring Multidimensional Poverty: An Empirical Comparison Of Various Approaches," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 51(1), pages 145-174, March.
- Zheng, Buhong, 1997. "Aggregate Poverty Measures," Journal of Economic Surveys, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 11(2), pages 123-162, June.
- Georgia Kaplanoglou & Vassilis T. Rapanos, 2018. "Evolutions in Consumption Inequality and Poverty in Greece: The Impact of the Crisis and Austerity Policies," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 64(1), pages 105-126, March.
- Manos Matsaganis & Chrysa Leventi, 2013. "The Distributional Impact of the Greek Crisis in 2010," Fiscal Studies, Institute for Fiscal Studies, vol. 34(1), pages 83-108, March.
- Kai-yuen Tsui, 2002. "Multidimensional poverty indices," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 19(1), pages 69-93.
- Kuan Xu & Lars Osberg, 2001. "How to Decompose Sen-Shorrocks-Thon Poverty Index: A Practitioner’s Guide," Journal of Income Distribution, Ad libros publications inc., vol. 10(1-2), pages 7-7, June.
- Panagiotis ARTELARIS & George KANDYLIS, 2014. "Mapping Poverty At Regional Level In Greece," Region et Developpement, Region et Developpement, LEAD, Universite du Sud - Toulon Var, vol. 39, pages 131-147.
- Panos Tsakloglou, 1990. "Aspects Of Poverty In Greece," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 36(4), pages 381-402, December.
More about this item
KeywordsGreece; Poverty; Decomposition analysis; Crisis;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I31 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - General Welfare, Well-Being
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:hel:greese:149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Vassilis Monastiriotis). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/lsepsuk.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.