The Tax Structure of an Economy in Crisis: Greece 2009-2017
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Leventi, Chrysa & Picos, Fidel, 2019. "The tax structure of an economy in crisis: Greece 2009-2017," EUROMOD Working Papers EM21/19, EUROMOD at the Institute for Social and Economic Research.
References listed on IDEAS
- Nikolaos Artavanis & Adair Morse & Margarita Tsoutsoura, 2016. "Measuring Income Tax Evasion Using Bank Credit: Evidence from Greece," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 131(2), pages 739-798.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Eleni Kanavitsa & Panos Tsakloglou, 2019.
"Decomposing Poverty in Hard Times: Greece 2007-2016,"
Revue d’économie du développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 27(2), pages 125-168.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Kanavitsa, Eleni & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2020. "Decomposing poverty in hard times: Greece 2007-2016," GLO Discussion Paper Series 572, Global Labor Organization (GLO).
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Eleni Kanavitsa & Panos Tsakloglou, 2020. "Decomposing Poverty in hard times: Greece 2007-2016," DEOS Working Papers 2029, Athens University of Economics and Business.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Kanavitsa, Eleni & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2020. "Decomposing Poverty in Hard Times: Greece 2007-2016," IZA Discussion Papers 13339, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Eirini Andriopoulou & Eleni Kanavitsa & Panos Tsakloglou, 2020. "Decomposing Poverty in Hard Times: Greece 2007-2016," GreeSE – Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 149, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.
- Andriopoulou, Eirini & Kanavitsa, Eleni & Tsakloglou, Panos, 2020. "Decomposing poverty in hard times: Greece 2007-2016," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 105179, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
More about this item
KeywordsEUROMOD; personal income tax; reform; Greece; redistribution; work incentives;
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H23 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Externalities; Redistributive Effects; Environmental Taxes and Subsidies
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-CMP-2020-01-27 (Computational Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2020-01-27 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-PBE-2020-01-27 (Public Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:ipt:taxref:201903. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Publication Officer). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ipjrces.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.