Measuring Income Tax Evasion Using Bank Credit: Evidence from Greece
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- George Hondroyiannis & Dimitrios Papaoikonomou, 2017. "The effect of card payments on vat revenue in Greece," Working Papers 225, Bank of Greece.
- ZsÃ³fia L. BÃ¡rÃ¡ny, 2017. "Taxation and self-employment," LIS Working papers 723, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Lahura, Erick, 2017.
"Sistema financiero, informalidad y evasión tributaria en el Perú,"
Banco Central de Reserva del Perú, issue 169, pages 24-28.
- Lahura, Erick, 2016. "Sistema financiero, informalidad y evasión tributaria en el Perú," Working Papers 2016-011, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Tazhitdinova, Alisa, 2015. "Reducing Evasion Through Self-Reporting: Theory and Evidence from Charitable Contributions," MPRA Paper 81612, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2017.
- Chowdhury Mohammad Sakib Anwar & Alexander Matros & Sonali Sen Gupta, 2018. "Tax Evasion, Embezzlement and Public Good Provision," Working Papers 232397285, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Gilbert Mbaraa & Ryszard Kokoszczyński, 2018. "Corporate governance, tax evasion and business cycles," Working Papers 2018-10, Faculty of Economic Sciences, University of Warsaw.
- Asatryan, Zareh & Peichl, Andreas, 2016.
"Responses of firms to tax, administrative and accounting rules: Evidence from Armenia,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
16-065, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Zareh Asatryan & Andreas Peichl, 2017. "Responses of Firms to Tax, Administrative and Accounting Rules: Evidence from Armenia," CESifo Working Paper Series 6754, CESifo Group Munich.
- repec:eee:joepsy:v:63:y:2017:i:c:p:27-42 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:eee:eecrev:v:100:y:2017:i:c:p:506-524 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
- G21 - Financial Economics - - Financial Institutions and Services - - - Banks; Other Depository Institutions; Micro Finance Institutions; Mortgages
- H22 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Incidence
- H24 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Personal Income and Other Nonbusiness Taxes and Subsidies
- H26 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - Tax Evasion and Avoidance
- P37 - Economic Systems - - Socialist Institutions and Their Transitions - - - Legal
ListsThis item is featured on the following reading lists or Wikipedia pages:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:oup:qjecon:v:131:y:2016:i:2:p:739-798.. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Oxford University Press) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.