Determinants of GNMA Mortgage Prices
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Green, Jerry & Shoven, John B, 1986.
"The Effects of Interest Rates on Mortgage Prepayments,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 18(1), pages 41-59, February.
- Jerry Green & John B. Shoven, 1983. "The Effects of Interest Rates on Mortgage Prepayments," NBER Working Papers 1246, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Shoven, John & Green, Jerry, 1986. "The Effects of Interest Rates on Mortgage Prepayments," Scholarly Articles 3204664, Harvard University Department of Economics.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Longstaff, Francis A., 2002. "Optimal Recursive Refinancing and the Valuation of Mortgage-Backed Securities," University of California at Los Angeles, Anderson Graduate School of Management qt19k7479t, Anderson Graduate School of Management, UCLA.
- Andrew H. Chen & David C. Ling, 1989. "Optimal Mortgage Refinancing with Stochastic Interest Rates," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 17(3), pages 278-299.
- Deng, Yongheng & Quigley, John M. & Van Order, Robert & Mac, Freddie, 1996.
"Mortgage default and low downpayment loans: The costs of public subsidy,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3-4), pages 263-285, June.
- Yongheng Deng & John M. Quigley & Robert Van Order, 1995. "Mortgage Default and Low Downpayment Loans: The Costs of Public Subsidy," NBER Working Papers 5184, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Yongheng Deng & Della Zheng & Changfeng Ling, 2005.
"An Early Assessment of Residential Mortgage Performance in China,"
The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics,
Springer, vol. 31(2), pages 117-136, September.
- Yongheng Deng & Della Zheng & Changfeng Ling, 2004. "An Early Assessment of Residential Mortgage Performance in China," Working Paper 8603, USC Lusk Center for Real Estate.
- Leon G. Shilton & James R. Webb, 1989. "Commercial Loan Underwriting and Option Valuation," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 4(1), pages 1-12.
- Michael LaCour-Little & Michael Marschoun & Clark L. Maxam, 2002. "Improving Parametric Mortgage Prepayment Models with Non-parametric Kernel Regression," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 24(3), pages 299-328.
- Leon G. Shilton & John Teall, 1994. "Option-Based Prediction of Commercial Mortgage Defaults," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 9(2), pages 219-236.
- Patric H. Hendershott & Thomas G. Thibodeau & Halbert C. Smith, 2009. "Evolution of the American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association-super-1," Real Estate Economics, American Real Estate and Urban Economics Association, vol. 37(4), pages 559-598.
- (David) Ho, Kim Hin & Su, Huiyong, 2006. "Structural prepayment risk behavior of the underlying mortgages for residential mortgage life insurance in a developing market," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 15(3), pages 257-278, September.
- Francis A. Longstaff, 2004. "Optimal Recursive Refinancing and the Valuation of Mortgage-Backed Securities," NBER Working Papers 10422, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Che-Chun Lin & Ting-Heng Chu & Larry J. Prather & Perry Wang, 2005. "Mortgage Curtailment and Default," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 8(1), pages 95-109.
- Nicholas Sharp & Paul Johnson & David Newton & Peter Duck, 2009. "A New Prepayment Model (with Default): An Occupation-time Derivative Approach," The Journal of Real Estate Finance and Economics, Springer, vol. 39(2), pages 118-145, August.
- repec:pal:jorsoc:v:68:y:2017:i:12:d:10.1057_s41274-017-0196-5 is not listed on IDEAS
- Robert O. Edmister & Gay B. Hatfield, 1995. "The Significance of Porfolio Lenders to Real Estate Brokers," Journal of Real Estate Research, American Real Estate Society, vol. 10(1), pages 57-68.
- Nai Jia Lee, 2003. "Expected Return of Housing and Mortgage Termination," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 6(1), pages 75-101.
- Harding, John P., 2000. "Mortgage Valuation with Optimal Intertemporal Refinancing Strategies," Journal of Housing Economics, Elsevier, vol. 9(4), pages 233-266, December.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Xingang Wen & Peter M. Kort & Dolf Talman, 2017.
"Volume flexibility and capacity investment: a real options approach,"
Journal of the Operational Research Society,
Palgrave Macmillan;The OR Society, vol. 68(12), pages 1633-1646, December.
- Wen, X. & Kort, P.M. & Talman, A.J.J., 2015. "Volume Flexibility and Capacity Investment : A Real Options Approach," Discussion Paper 2015-022, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:reesec:v:13:y:1985:i:3:p:209-228. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/areueea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.