Colonel Blotto und seine ökonomischen Anwendungen
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1465-6493|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1465-6493|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2007.
"Inefficient Redistribution and Inefficient Redistributive Politics,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1206, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2009. "Inefficient redistribution and inefficient redistributive politics," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 139(3), pages 263-272, June.
- Kovenock, Dan & Roberson, Brian, 2008.
"Inefficient redistribution and inefficient redistributive politics
[Ineffiziente Umverteilung und ineffiziente Umverteilungspolitik]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-01, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Sergiu Hart, 2008.
"Discrete Colonel Blotto and General Lotto games,"
International Journal of Game Theory,
Springer;Game Theory Society, vol. 36(3), pages 441-460, March.
- Sergiu Hart, 2006. "Discrete Colonel Blotto and General Lotto Games," Levine's Bibliography 321307000000000532, UCLA Department of Economics.
- Sergiu Hart, 2006. "Discrete Colonel Blotto and General Lotto Games," Discussion Paper Series dp434, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
- Chowdhury, Subhasish M. & Kovenock, Dan & Sheremeta, Roman M., 2009.
"An experimental investigation of Colonel Blotto games
[Eine experimentelle Untersuchung von „Colonel Blotto“-Spielen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-08, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Subhasish Chowdhury & Dan Kovenock & Roman Sheremeta, 2013. "An experimental investigation of Colonel Blotto games," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 52(3), pages 833-861, April.
- Chowdhury, Subhasish & Kovenock, Dan & Sheremeta, Roman, 2011. "An Experimental Investigation of Colonel Blotto Games," MPRA Paper 46810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Dan Kovenock J. & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2009. "An Experimental Investigation of Colonel Blotto Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 2688, CESifo Group Munich.
- Brennan,Geoffrey & Buchanan,James M., 1980.
"The Power to Tax,"
Cambridge University Press, number 9780521233293, December.
- repec:pit:wpaper:332 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kirchgassner, Gebhard, 2000.
"Probabilistic Voting and Equilibrium: An Impossibility Result,"
Springer, vol. 103(1-2), pages 35-48, April.
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2000. "Probabilistic Voting and Equilibrium: An Impossibility Result," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 35-48, April.
- Alessandro Lizzeri, 1999. "Budget Deficits and Redistributive Politics," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 66(4), pages 909-928.
- Brian Roberson, 2006. "The Colonel Blotto game," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 29(1), pages 1-24, September.
- Laslier, Jean-Francois & Picard, Nathalie, 2002. "Distributive Politics and Electoral Competition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 106-130, March.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:perwir:v:12:y:2011:i:1:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.