Colonel Blotto und seine ökonomischen Anwendungen
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 12 (2011)
Issue (Month): 1 (02)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1465-6493|
More information through EDIRC
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=1465-6493|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gebhard Kirchgässner, 2000.
"Probabilistic Voting and Equilibrium: An Impossibility Result,"
Springer, vol. 103(1), pages 35-48, April.
- Kirchgassner, Gebhard, 2000. " Probabilistic Voting and Equilibrium: An Impossibility Result," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 103(1-2), pages 35-48, April.
- Lizzeri, Alessandro, 1999. "Budget Deficits and Redistributive Politics," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 909-28, October.
- Chowdhury, Subhasish M. & Kovenock, Dan & Sheremeta, Roman M., 2009.
"An experimental investigation of Colonel Blotto games
[Eine experimentelle Untersuchung von „Colonel Blotto“-Spielen]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2009-08, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- Subhasish Chowdhury & Dan Kovenock & Roman Sheremeta, 2013. "An experimental investigation of Colonel Blotto games," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 833-861, April.
- Subhasish M. Chowdhury & Dan Kovenock J. & Roman M. Sheremeta, 2009. "An Experimental Investigation of Colonel Blotto Games," CESifo Working Paper Series 2688, CESifo Group Munich.
- Chowdhury, Subhasish & Kovenock, Dan & Sheremeta, Roman, 2011. "An Experimental Investigation of Colonel Blotto Games," MPRA Paper 46810, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laslier, Jean-Francois & Picard, Nathalie, 2002. "Distributive Politics and Electoral Competition," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 103(1), pages 106-130, March.
- Brian Roberson, 2006. "The Colonel Blotto game," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 1-24, September.
- Alexander Matros, 2007.
"A Blotto Game with Incomplete Information,"
332, University of Pittsburgh, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2009.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2007.
"Inefficient Redistribution and Inefficient Redistributive Politics,"
Purdue University Economics Working Papers
1206, Purdue University, Department of Economics.
- Dan Kovenock & Brian Roberson, 2009. "Inefficient redistribution and inefficient redistributive politics," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 139(3), pages 263-272, June.
- Kovenock, Dan & Roberson, Brian, 2008.
"Inefficient redistribution and inefficient redistributive politics
[Ineffiziente Umverteilung und ineffiziente Umverteilungspolitik]," Discussion Papers, Research Unit: Market Processes and Governance SP II 2008-01, Social Science Research Center Berlin (WZB).
- repec:cup:cbooks:9780521233293 is not listed on IDEAS
- Sergiu Hart, 2006.
"Discrete Colonel Blotto and General Lotto Games,"
Discussion Paper Series
dp434, The Federmann Center for the Study of Rationality, the Hebrew University, Jerusalem.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:perwir:v:12:y:2011:i:1:p:1-11. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.