Distributive Politics and Electoral Competition
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- J.-F. Laslier, 1996.
"Aggregation of preferences with a variable set of alternatives,"
THEMA Working Papers
96-28, THEMA (THéorie Economique, Modélisation et Applications), Université de Cergy-Pontoise.
- Jean-FranÚois Laslier, 2000. "Aggregation of preferences with a variable set of alternatives," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 269-282.
- Laslier, J.F., 1996. "Aggregation of Preferences with a Variable set of Alternatives," Papers 9628, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Bhaskar Dutta & Jean-Francois Laslier, 1999.
"Comparison functions and choice correspondences,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 513-532.
- De Donder, Philippe & Le Breton, Michel & Truchon, Michel, 1998. "Choosing from a Weighted Tournament," Cahiers de recherche 9815, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Laffond, Gilbert & Laslier, Jean Francois & Le Breton, Michel, 1994. "Social-Choice Mediators," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 84(2), pages 448-53, May.
- Philippe De Donder, 2000. "Majority voting solution concepts and redistributive taxation," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 17(4), pages 601-627.
- De Donder, Philippe & Le Breton, Michel & Truchon, Michel, 2000. "Choosing from a weighted tournament1," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 85-109, July.
- Assar Lindbeck & Jörgen Weibull, 1987. "Balanced-budget redistribution as the outcome of political competition," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 52(3), pages 273-297, January.
- Josep E. Peris & BegoÓa Subiza, 1999.
"Condorcet choice correspondences for weak tournaments,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 217-231.
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Begoña Subiza Martínez, 1997. "Condorcet choice correspondences for weak tournaments," Working Papers. Serie AD 1997-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Dutta, Bhaskar, 1988. "Covering sets and a new condorcet choice correspondence," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 63-80, February.
- Jean-FranÚois Laslier, 2000. "Interpretation of electoral mixed strategies," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 17(2), pages 283-292.
- Lizzeri, Alessandro, 1999. "Budget Deficits and Redistributive Politics," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 66(4), pages 909-28, October.
- Laslier, J.-F. & Picard, N., 1999.
"Dividing One Euro, Democratically,"
99-23, Paris X - Nanterre, U.F.R. de Sc. Ec. Gest. Maths Infor..
- Dasgupta, Partha & Maskin, Eric, 1986. "The Existence of Equilibrium in Discontinuous Economic Games, I: Theory," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 53(1), pages 1-26, January.
- Laffond G. & Laslier J. F. & Le Breton M., 1993. "The Bipartisan Set of a Tournament Game," Games and Economic Behavior, Elsevier, vol. 5(1), pages 182-201, January.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:jetheo:v:103:y:2002:i:1:p:106-130. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.