The stability set as a social choice correspondence
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Bhattacharya, Anindya, 2002. "Coalitional stability with a credibility constraint," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 27-44, January.
- Laffond G. & Laslier, J. F. & Le Breton, M., 1996.
"Condorcet choice correspondences: A set-theoretical comparison,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 31(1), pages 59-59, February.
- Laffond, Gilbert & Laslier, Jean Francois & Le Breton, Michel, 1995. "Condorcet choice correspondences: A set-theoretical comparison," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 23-35, August.
- Le Breton, M & Salles, M, 1990. "The Stability Set of Voting Games: Classification and Genericity Results," International Journal of Game Theory, Springer, vol. 19(2), pages 111-27.
- Dominique LEPELLEY & Vincent MERLIN, 1998. "Choix social positionnel et principe majoritaire," Annales d'Economie et de Statistique, ENSAE, issue 51, pages 29-48.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1980. "Stability of decision systems under majority rule," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 150-159, October.
- Simpson, Paul B, 1969. "On Defining Areas of Voter Choice: Professor Tullock on Stable Voting," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 83(3), pages 478-90, August.
- Licun Xue, 1998. "Coalitional stability under perfect foresight," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 11(3), pages 603-627.
- Smith, John H, 1973. "Aggregation of Preferences with Variable Electorate," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 41(6), pages 1027-41, November.
- De Donder, Philippe & Le Breton, Michel & Truchon, Michel, 1998. "Choosing from a Weighted Tournament," Cahiers de recherche 9815, Université Laval - Département d'économique.
- Josep Enric Peris Ferrando & Begoña Subiza Martínez, 1997.
"Condorcet choice correspondences for weak tournaments,"
Working Papers. Serie AD
1997-05, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Josep E. Peris & BegoÓa Subiza, 1999. "Condorcet choice correspondences for weak tournaments," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 217-231.
- De Donder, Philippe & Le Breton, Michel & Truchon, Michel, 2000. "Choosing from a weighted tournament1," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 85-109, July.
- Li, Shuhe, 1992. "Far-sighted strong equilibrium and oligopoly," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 40(1), pages 39-44, September.
- Effrosyni Diamantoudi & Licun Xue, .
"Farsighted Stability in Hedonic Games,"
Economics Working Papers
2000-12, School of Economics and Management, University of Aarhus.
- Kramer, Gerald H., 1977. "A dynamical model of political equilibrium," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 16(2), pages 310-334, December.
- Tataru, Maria & Merlin, Vincent, 1997. "On the relationship of the Condorcet winner and positional voting rules," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 81-90, August.
- Bhaskar Dutta & Jean-Francois Laslier, 1999.
"Comparison functions and choice correspondences,"
Social Choice and Welfare,
Springer, vol. 16(4), pages 513-532.
- Chakravorti, Bhaskar, 1999. "Far-Sightedness and the Voting Paradox," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 216-226, February.
- Mathieu Martin, 2000. "A note on the non-emptiness of the stability set," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer, vol. 17(3), pages 559-565.
- Barbera, Salvador & Dutta, Bhaskar, 1982. "Implementability via protective equilibria," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(1), pages 49-65, June.
- Martin, M., 1998. "Quota games and stability set of order d," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 145-151, May.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:44:y:2002:i:1:p:91-113. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.