A core of voting games with improved foresight
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- John C. Harsanyi, 1974. "An Equilibrium-Point Interpretation of Stable Sets and a Proposed Alternative Definition," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 20(11), pages 1472-1495, July.
- Chakravorti, Bhaskar, 1999. "Far-Sightedness and the Voting Paradox," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 216-226, February.
- Mathieu Martin, 2000. "A note on the non-emptiness of the stability set," Social Choice and Welfare, Springer;The Society for Social Choice and Welfare, vol. 17(3), pages 559-565.
- Andjiga, Nicolas Gabriel & Moyouwou, Issofa, 2006. "A note on the non-emptiness of the stability set when individual preferences are weak orders," Mathematical Social Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 52(1), pages 67-76, July.
- Rubinstein, Ariel, 1980. "Stability of decision systems under majority rule," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 23(2), pages 150-159, October.
- Martin, Mathieu & Merlin, Vincent, 2002.
"The stability set as a social choice correspondence,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 91-113, September.
- Mathieu Martin & Vincent Merlin, 2002. "The stability set as a social choice correspondence," Post-Print halshs-00069520, HAL.
- Martin, M., 1998. "Quota games and stability set of order d," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 59(2), pages 145-151, May.
- Roland Pongou & Lawrence Diffo Lambo & Bertrand Tchantcho, 2008. "Cooperation, stability and social welfare under majority rule," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 35(3), pages 555-574, June.
Blog mentionsAs found by EconAcademics.org, the blog aggregator for Economics research:
- A core of voting games with improved foresight - a review
by László Kóczy in Game theory, research & other stuff on 2010-09-09 16:15:00
More about this item
KeywordsVoting games Core Stability set Foresighted core P-core No-regret property;
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:matsoc:v:58:y:2009:i:2:p:214-225. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu). General contact details of provider: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/505565 .