Determinants Of A Firm'S Iso 14001 Certification: An Empirical Study Of Taiwan
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Oates, Wallace, 2001. "A Reconsideration of Environmental Federalism," Discussion Papers dp-01-54, Resources For the Future.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ivanova, Daniela, 2018.
"Сертификацията – Инструмент За „Зелени“ Комуникации В Глобалната Търговия
[Certification - a tool for “green” communications in global trade]," MPRA Paper 96038, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jonathan Peillex & Loredana Ureche-Rangau, 2016. "Identifying the Determinants of the Decision to Create Socially Responsible Funds: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 136(1), pages 101-117, June.
- Fikru, Mahelet G., 2014. "Firm Level Determinants of International Certification: Evidence from Ethiopia," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 286-297.
- Ullah, Barkat & Wei, Zuobao & Xie, Feixue, 2014. "ISO certification, financial constraints, and firm performance in Latin American and Caribbean countries," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 25(3), pages 203-228.
- Nishitani, Kimitaka, 2010. "Demand for ISO 14001 adoption in the global supply chain: An empirical analysis focusing on environmentally conscious markets," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 32(3), pages 395-407, August.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:pacecr:v:12:y:2007:i:4:p:467-487. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1361-374X .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.