Wage Cuts as Investment in Future Wage Growth
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Mark Dynarski & Steven M. Sheffrin, 1987. "Consumption and Unemployment," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, Oxford University Press, vol. 102(2), pages 411-428.
- Kraft, Kornelius, 2001. "Unemployment and the Separation of Married Couples," Kyklos, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(1), pages 67-87.
- Charlier, Erwin & Melenberg, Bertrand & van Soest, Arthur, 2001.
"An analysis of housing expenditure using semiparametric models and panel data,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 71-107, March.
- Charlier, E. & Melenberg, B. & van Soest, A.H.O., 1997. "An Analysis of Housing Expenditure Using Semiparametric Models and Panel Data," Discussion Paper 1997-14, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Heckman, James, 2013. "Sample selection bias as a specification error," Applied Econometrics, Publishing House "SINERGIA PRESS", pages 129-137.
- Melvin Stephens, 2002. "Worker Displacement and the Added Worker Effect," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 20(3), pages 504-537, July.
- Jan Erik Askildsen & Badi H. Baltagi & Tor Helge Holmås, 2003. "Wage policy in the health care sector: a panel data analysis of nurses' labour supply," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 12(9), pages 705-719.
- Weiss, Yoram & Willis, Robert J, 1997.
"Match Quality, New Information, and Marital Dissolution,"
Journal of Labor Economics,
University of Chicago Press, vol. 15(1), pages 293-329, January.
- Yoram Weiss & Robert J. Willis, "undated". "Match Quality, New Information and Marital Dissolution," University of Chicago - Population Research Center 95-13, Chicago - Population Research Center.
- Weiss, Y. & Willis, R.J., 1995. "Match Quality, New Information and Marital Dissolution," Papers 33-95, Tel Aviv - the Sackler Institute of Economic Studies.
- Becker, Gary S & Landes, Elisabeth M & Michael, Robert T, 1977. "An Economic Analysis of Marital Instability," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 85(6), pages 1141-1187, December.
- Maloney, Tim, 1991. "Unobserved Variables and the Elusive Added Worker Effect," Economica, London School of Economics and Political Science, vol. 58(230), pages 173-187, May.
- Ekaterini Kyriazidou, 1997. "Estimation of a Panel Data Sample Selection Model," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 65(6), pages 1335-1364, November.
- Kerwin Kofi Charles & Melvin Stephens, 2004. "Job Displacement, Disability, and Divorce," Journal of Labor Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 22(2), pages 489-522, April.
- Dustmann, Christian & Rochina-Barrachina, María Engracia, 2000. "Selection Correction in Panel Data Models: An Application to Labour Supply and Wages," IZA Discussion Papers 162, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- James J. Heckman & Thomas E. Macurdy, 1980. "A Life Cycle Model of Female Labour Supply," Review of Economic Studies, Oxford University Press, vol. 47(1), pages 47-74.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John Martin & Stefano Scarpetta, 2012.
"Setting It Right: Employment Protection, Labour Reallocation and Productivity,"
Springer, vol. 160(2), pages 89-116, June.
- Martin, John P. & Scarpetta, Stefano, 2011. "Setting It Right: Employment Protection, Labour Reallocation and Productivity," IZA Policy Papers 27, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bassanini, Andrea & Marianna, Pascal, 2009.
"Looking Inside the Perpetual-Motion Machine: Job and Worker Flows in OECD Countries,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4452, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andrea Bassanini & Pascal Marianna, 2009. "Looking Inside the Perpetual-Motion Machine: Job and Worker Flows in OECD Countries," OECD Social, Employment and Migration Working Papers 95, OECD Publishing.
- Eric Smith & Carlos Carrillo Tudela, 2007.
"Wage Dispersion and Wage Dynamics Within and Across Firms,"
2007 Meeting Papers
615, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Eric Smith, 2009. "Wage dispersion and wage dynamics within and across firms," FRB Atlanta Working Paper 2009-22, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Smith, Eric, 2009. "Wage Dispersion and Wage Dynamics Within and Across Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 4031, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Eric Smith, 2017.
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 23, pages 191-211, January.
- Carrillo-Tudela, Carlos & Smith, Eric, 2012. "Search Capital," IZA Discussion Papers 6366, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Eric Smith, 2012. "Search Capital," CESifo Working Paper Series 3741, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carlos Carrillo-Tudela & Eric Smith, 2015. "Search Capital," Working Papers 2015-41, Peruvian Economic Association.
- Eric Smith, 2015. "Search Capital," 2015 Meeting Papers 70, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Gielen, Anne C. & Tatsiramos, Konstantinos, 2012. "Quit behavior and the role of job protection," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 624-632.
- Chao Fu, 2011.
"Training, Search and Wage Dispersion,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 14(4), pages 650-666, October.
- Chao Fu, 2010. "Online Appendix to "Training, search and wage dispersion"," Technical Appendices 10-77, Review of Economic Dynamics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:labour:v:22:y:2008:i:1:p:1-22. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/csrotit.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.