Tax Competition In The Presence Of Interjurisdictional Externalities: The Case Of Crime Prevention
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wellisch,Dietmar, 2000. "Theory of Public Finance in a Federal State," Cambridge Books, Cambridge University Press, number 9780521630351, August.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ligthart, J.E. & Rider, M. & Wang, R., 2013. "Does the Fiscal Decentralization Promote Public Safety? Evidence from United States," Discussion Paper 2013-021, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- repec:eee:regeco:v:66:y:2017:i:c:p:1-15 is not listed on IDEAS
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2013.
"Private protection against crime when property value is private information,"
International Review of Law and Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 35(C), pages 73-79.
- Florian Baumann & Tim Friehe, 2012. "Private Protection against Crime when Property Value is Private Information," CESifo Working Paper Series 3888, CESifo Group Munich.
- Baumann, Florian & Friehe, Tim, 2013. "Private protection against crime when property value is private information," DICE Discussion Papers 91, University of Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- repec:hal:journl:halshs-00973408 is not listed on IDEAS
- Martin Gregor, 2016. "A three-stage model of inter-jurisdictional public spending spillovers," Letters in Spatial and Resource Sciences, Springer, vol. 9(2), pages 201-217, July.
- Kangoh Lee & Santiago M. Pinto, 2009. "Crime In A Multi-Jurisdictional Model With Private And Public Prevention," Journal of Regional Science, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 49(5), pages 977-996.
- Subhayu Bandyopadhyay & Santiago M. Pinto & Christopher H. Wheeler, 2011. "Urban Crime and Labor Mobility," Journal of Public Economic Theory, Association for Public Economic Theory, vol. 13(3), pages 443-462, June.
- Anping Chen & Marlon Boarnet & Mark Partridge & Yongzheng Liu & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2014.
"Interjurisdictional Tax Competition In China,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 606-628, September.
- Yongzheng Liu & Jorge Martinez-Vazquez, 2014. "Inter-Jurisdictional Tax Competition In China," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1403, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Ahrend, Rudiger & Farchy, Emily & Kaplanis, Ioannis & Lembcke, Alexander C., 2015.
"What makes cities more productive? Agglomeration economies and the role of urban governance: evidence from 5 OECD countries,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
64619, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Emily Farchy & Ioannis Kaplanis & Alexander C. Lembcke, 2015. "What Makes Cities More Productive? Agglomeration Economies and the Role of Urban Governance: Evidence from 5 OECD Countries," SERC Discussion Papers 0178, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Rudiger Ahrend & Emily Farchy & Ioannis Kaplanis & Alexander Lembcke, 2017. "What Makes Cities More Productive?: Agglomeration economies and the role of urban governance: Evidence from 5 OECD Countries," OECD Productivity Working Papers 6, OECD Publishing.
- George W. Hammond & Mehmet S. Tosun, 2011.
"The Impact Of Local Decentralization On Economic Growth: Evidence From U.S. Counties,"
Journal of Regional Science,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(1), pages 47-64, February.
- Hammond, George W. & Tosun, Mehmet S., 2009. "The Impact of Local Decentralization on Economic Growth: Evidence from U.S. Counties," IZA Discussion Papers 4574, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Nichols, Mark W. & Tosun, Mehmet Serkan, 2017.
"The impact of legalized casino gambling on crime,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 1-15.
- Nichols, Mark W. & Tosun, Mehmet S., 2013. "The Impact of Legalized Casino Gambling on Crime," IZA Discussion Papers 7299, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Mark W. Nichols & Mehmet Serkan Tosun, 2013. "The Impact of Legalized Casino Gambling on Crime," Working Papers 13-001, University of Nevada, Reno, Department of Economics;University of Nevada, Reno , Department of Resource Economics.
- Deepak Premkumar & Austin Quackenbush & Georgeanne Artz & Peter Orazem, 2013.
"If You Build it, Will They Come?: Fiscal Federalism, Local Provision of Public Tourist Amenities, and the Vision Iowa Fund,"
The Review of Regional Studies,
Southern Regional Science Association, vol. 43(2,3), pages 155-173, Winter.
- Quackenbush, Austin & Premkumar, Deepak & Artz, Georgeanne M. & Orazem, Peter, 2011. "If You Build It, Will They Come?: Fiscal Federalism, Local Provision of Public Tourist Amenities, and the Vision Iowa Fund," Staff General Research Papers Archive 34375, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Carlos Augusto Olarte Bacares, 2013. "The criminality sprawl: The 'Boomerang effect' of public transport improvements," ERSA conference papers ersa13p1085, European Regional Science Association.
- Carlos Augusto Olarte Bacares, 2014.
"Criminality spread: a "Boomerang effect" of public transport improvements?,"
Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne
14013, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Carlos Augusto Olarte Bacares, 2014. "Criminality spread: a "Boomerang effect" of public transport improvements?," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973408, HAL.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jregsc:v:47:y:2007:i:5:p:897-913. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley Content Delivery) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-4146 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.