Operating System Prices In The Home Pc Market
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Wegberg,Marc,van, 1998. "Evolution and Competition in the Market for Handheld Computers," Research Memorandum 003, Maastricht University, Netherlands Institute of Business Organization and Strategy Research (NIBOR).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Reenen, John, 2004.
"Is there a market for work group servers? Evaluating market level demand elasticities using micro and macro models,"
LSE Research Online Documents on Economics
773, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John Van Reenen, 2004. "Is There a Market for Work Group Servers? Evaluating Market Level Demand Elasticities Using Micro and Macro Models," CEP Discussion Papers dp0650, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Bonnet, Céline & Richards, Timothy J., 2016. "Models of Consumer Demand for Differentiated Products," TSE Working Papers 16-741, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ivaldi, Marc & Lörincz, Szabolcs, 2005.
"A Full Equilibrium Relevant Market Test: Application to Computer Servers,"
IDEI Working Papers
341, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Lörincz, Szabolcs, 2005. "A Full Equilibrium Relevant Market Test: Application to Computer Servers," CEPR Discussion Papers 4917, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- John Van Reenen, 2006.
"The Growth of Network Computing: Quality-Adjusted Price Changes for Network Servers,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 116(509), pages 29-44, February.
- Van Reenen, John, 2005. "The growth of network computing : quality adjusted price changes for network servers," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 772, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- John Van Reenen, 2005. "The Growth of Network Computing: Quality Adjusted Price Changes for Network Servers," CEP Discussion Papers dp0702, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ivaldi, Marc & Zhang, Jiekai, 2015.
"Advertising competition in the French free-to-air television broadcasting industry,"
TSE Working Papers
15-578, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ivaldi, Marc & Zhang, Jiekai, 2015. "Advertising Competition in the French Free-To-Air Television Broadcasting Industry," CEPR Discussion Papers 10762, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Bonnet, Céline, 2007.
"Économétrie de la concurrence entre produits différenciés : théorie et méthodes empiriques,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 83(4), pages 555-580, décembre.
- Bonnet, C., 2005. "Econométrie de la concurrence entre produits différenciés : théorie et méthodes empiriques," Economics Working Paper Archive (Toulouse) 200512, French Institute for Agronomy Research (INRA), Economics Laboratory in Toulouse (ESR Toulouse).
- Ivaldi, Marc & Sokullu, Senay & Toru, Tuba, 2015.
"Airport Prices in a Two-Sided Market Setting: Major US Airports,"
TSE Working Papers
15-587, Toulouse School of Economics (TSE).
- Ivaldi, Marc & Sokullu, Senay & Toru, Tuba, 2015. "Airport Prices in a Two-Sided Market Setting: Major US Airports," CEPR Discussion Papers 10658, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jindec:v:53:y:2005:i:2:p:265-297. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0022-1821 .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.