Work Ethic, Employment Contracts, and Firm Value
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jan Tichem, 2013. "Endogenous Effort Norms in Hierarchical Firms," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 13-198/VII, Tinbergen Institute.
- Liang, H. & Renneboog, Luc, 2017. "Corporate Employee-Engagement and Merger Outcomes," Discussion Paper 2017-011, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kuhnen, Camelia M. & Niessen-Ruenzi, Alexandra, 2008. "Is Executive Compensation Shaped by Public Attitudes?," CFR Working Papers 08-09, University of Cologne, Centre for Financial Research (CFR).
- Macias, Antonio & Pirinsky, Christo, 2015. "Employees and the market for corporate control," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 33-53.
- Tania Babina & Paige P. Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2017. "Going Entrepreneurial? IPOs and New Firm Creation," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2017-022, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Lindbeck, Assar & Weibull, Jörgen, 2015. "Pay Schemes, Bargaining, and Competition for Talent," Working Paper Series 1100, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Arce, Daniel G., 2013. "Principals’ preferences for agents with social preferences," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 90(C), pages 154-163.
- Carlin, Bruce Ian & Dorobantu, Florin & Viswanathan, S., 2009. "Public trust, the law, and financial investment," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(3), pages 321-341, June.
- repec:fau:fauart:v:68:y:2018:i:1:p:34-70 is not listed on IDEAS
- Mine Ertugrul, 2013. "Employee-Friendly Acquirers And Acquisition Performance," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 36(3), pages 347-370, September.
- Edmans, Alex, 2011. "Does the stock market fully value intangibles? Employee satisfaction and equity prices," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 101(3), pages 621-640, September.
- Tania Babina & Paige Ouimet & Rebecca Zarutskie, 2017. "Going Entrepreneurial? IPOs and New Firm Creation," Working Papers 17-18, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Huang, Minjie & Li, Pingshu & Meschke, Felix & Guthrie, James P., 2015. "Family firms, employee satisfaction, and corporate performance," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 108-127.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:64:y:2009:i:2:p:785-821. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.