An Alternative Perspective On Information Asymmetry; Implications For Consumer Authority In Physician Services Markets
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Lukas, Daniel, 2010. "Patient autonomy and education in specific medical knowledge," Dresden Discussion Paper Series in Economics 07/10, Technische Universität Dresden, Faculty of Business and Economics, Department of Economics.
- Fang Hai & Miller Nolan H. & Rizzo John & Zeckhauser Richard, 2011.
"Demanding Customers: Consumerist Patients and Quality of Care,"
The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy,
De Gruyter, vol. 11(1), pages 1-51, September.
- Hai Fang & Nolan H. Miller & John A. Rizzo & Richard J. Zeckhauser, 2008. "Demanding Customers: Consumerist Patients and Quality of Care," NBER Working Papers 14350, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Fang, Hai & Miller, Nolan & Rizzo, John A. & Zeckhauser, Richard, 2008. "Demanding Customers: Consumerist Patients and Quality of Care," Working Paper Series rwp08-042, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Suziedelyte, Agne, 2012. "How does searching for health information on the Internet affect individuals' demand for health care services?," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 75(10), pages 1828-1835.
- Leonard, Kenneth L., 2008. "Is patient satisfaction sensitive to changes in the quality of care? An exploitation of the Hawthorne effect," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 444-459, March.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jemstr:v:14:y:2005:i:3:p:665-699. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.kellogg.northwestern.edu/research/journals/JEMS/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.