Multiple equilibria in a cash-in-advance two-sector economy
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Benhabib, Jess & Perli, Roberto & Sakellaris, Plutarchos, 1997. "Persistence of Business Cycles in Multisector RBC Models," Working Papers 97-19, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bosi, Stefano & Nishimura, Kazuo & Venditti, Alain, 2010.
"Multiple equilibria in two-sector monetary economies: An interplay between preferences and the timing for money,"
Journal of Mathematical Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 46(6), pages 997-1014, November.
- Stefano Bosi & Kazuo Nishimura & Alain Venditti, 2009. "Multiple equilibria in two-sector monetary economies: an interplay between preferences and the timing for money," Working Papers halshs-00432258, HAL.
- Daria ONORI & Francesco MAGRIS & Antoine LE RICHE, 2017. "Monetary Rules in a Two-Sector Endogenous Growth Model with Cash-in-Advance Constraint," LEO Working Papers / DR LEO 2504, Orleans Economics Laboratory / Laboratoire d'Economie d'Orleans (LEO), University of Orleans.
- Antoine Le Riche & Francesco Magris, 2015.
"Equilibrium Dynamics in a Two-Sector OLG Model with Liquidity Constraint,"
AMSE Working Papers
1536, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- Antoine Le Riche & Francesco Magris, 2016. "Equilibrium Dynamics in a Two-Sector OLG Model with Liquidity Constraint," Working Papers halshs-01199654, HAL.
- Stefano Bosi & Francesco Magris & Alain Venditti, 2007. "Sunspot Fluctuations in Two-sector Economies with Heterogeneous Agents," Economic Theory, Springer;Society for the Advancement of Economic Theory (SAET), vol. 33(2), pages 311-331, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ijethy:v:1:y:2005:i:2:p:131-149. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=1742-7355 .