Persistence of Business Cycles in Multisector RBC Models
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Venditti, Alain, 2002. "Intersectoral Externalities and Indeterminacy," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 140-157, July.
- Otrok, Christopher, 2001.
"On measuring the welfare cost of business cycles,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 47(1), pages 61-92, February.
- Chris Otrok, 1999. "On Measuring the Welfare Cost of Business Cycles," Virginia Economics Online Papers 318, University of Virginia, Department of Economics.
- Christopher Otrok, 2000. "On Measuring the Welfare Cost of Business Cycles," Econometric Society World Congress 2000 Contributed Papers 1094, Econometric Society.
- David N. DeJong & Beth F. Ingram, 2001. "The Cyclical Behavior of Skill Acquisition," Review of Economic Dynamics, Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 4(3), pages 536-561, July.
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Pierrard, Olivier, 2011.
"Search in the product market and the real business cycle,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 35(8), pages 1172-1191, August.
- Thomas Y. Mathä & Olivier Pierrard, 2008. "Search in the product market and the real business cycle," BCL working papers 32, Central Bank of Luxembourg.
- Thomas Mathä & Olivier Pierrard, 2011. "Search in the product market and the real business cycle," Post-Print hal-00828982, HAL.
- Thomas Y. MATHA & Olivier PIERRARD, 2009. "Search in the Product Market and the Real Business Cycle," Discussion Papers (IRES - Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales) 2009019, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
- Mathä, Thomas Y. & Pierrard, Olivier, 2009. "Search in the product market and the real business cycle," Working Paper Series 1036, European Central Bank.
- Alison Butler & Michael R. Pakko, 1998. "R&D spending and cyclical fluctuations: putting the "technology" in technology shocks," Working Papers 1998-020, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Weder, Mark, 2000. "Can Habit Formation Solve the Consumption Anomaly in the Two-Sector Business Cycle Model?," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 433-444, July.
- Nigar Hashimzade & Salvador Ortigueira, 2004.
"Endogenous Business Cycle with Search in the Labour Market,"
Money Macro and Finance (MMF) Research Group Conference 2004
78, Money Macro and Finance Research Group.
- Nigar Hashimzade & Salvador Ortigueira, 2004. "Endogenous Business Cycle With Search In The Labour Market," Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2004 161, Royal Economic Society.
- Stefano Bosi & Francesco Magris & Alain Venditti, 2005. "Multiple equilibria in a cash-in-advance two-sector economy," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(2), pages 131-149.
- Stefano Bosi & Francesco Magris & Alain Venditti, 2003. "Indeterminacy in a Cash-in-Advance Two-Sector Economy," Documents de recherche 03-04, Centre d'Études des Politiques Économiques (EPEE), Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne.
- Veroude, Alexandra, 2012. "The Role of Mining in an Australian Business Cycle Model," 2012 Conference (56th), February 7-10, 2012, Freemantle, Australia 124473, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Nishimura, Kazuo & Venditti, Alain, 2004. "Indeterminacy And The Role Of Factor Substitutability," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 8(04), pages 436-465, September.
More about this item
KeywordsMACROECONOMICS ; BUSINESS CYCLES ; ECONOMIC GROWTH;
- E00 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - General - - - General
- E3 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles
- O40 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Growth and Aggregate Productivity - - - General
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cvs:starer:97-19. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anne Stubing). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/aenyuus.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .