Animal spirits in cash-in-advance economies
Download full text from publisher
Other versions of this item:
- Stefano BOSI & Frédéric DUFOURT & Francesco MAGRIS, 2007. "Animal spirits in cash-in-advance economies," Discussion Papers (REL - Recherches Economiques de Louvain) 2007021, Université catholique de Louvain, Institut de Recherches Economiques et Sociales (IRES).
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Barbar, Riham & Bosi, Stefano, 2010. "Collaterals and macroeconomic volatility," Research in Economics, Elsevier, vol. 64(3), pages 146-161, September.
- Stefano Bosi & Francesco Magris & Alain Venditti, 2005. "Multiple equilibria in a cash-in-advance two-sector economy," International Journal of Economic Theory, The International Society for Economic Theory, vol. 1(2), pages 131-149.
More about this item
Keywordscash-in-advance; indeterminacy; business cycles;
- D90 - Microeconomics - - Micro-Based Behavioral Economics - - - General
- E32 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Prices, Business Fluctuations, and Cycles - - - Business Fluctuations; Cycles
- E41 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Money and Interest Rates - - - Demand for Money
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cai:reldbu:rel_732_0131. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jean-Baptiste de Vathaire). General contact details of provider: http://www.cairn.info/revue-recherches-economiques-de-louvain.htm .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.