What Drives the S&P 500 Inclusion Effect? An Analytical Survey
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:eee:finana:v:52:y:2017:i:c:p:228-239 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Haiwei & Ngo, Thanh, 2017. "Leverage-based index revisions: The case of Dow Jones Islamic Market World Index," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 16-34.
- Levy, Tamir & Yagil, Joseph, 2013. "Changing the methodology of equity indices—The case of the Tel-Aviv Stock Exchange," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 26(C), pages 91-99.
- Azevedo, Alcino & Karim, Mohamad & Gregoriou, Andros & Rhodes, Mark, 2014. "Stock price and volume effects associated with changes in the composition of the FTSE Bursa Malaysian KLCI," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 20-35.
- repec:eco:journ1:2017-02-06 is not listed on IDEAS
- Honghui Chen & Vijay Singal & Robert F. Whitelaw, 2015. "Comovement Revisited," NBER Working Papers 21281, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Huseynov, Fariz & Sardarli, Sabuhi & Zhang, Wei, 2017. "Does index addition affect corporate tax avoidance?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 43(C), pages 241-259.
- Karel Hrazdil, 2010. "S&P 500 index inclusion announcements: does the S&P committee tell us something new?," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(5), pages 368-393, April.
- repec:ibf:ijbfre:v:11:y:2017:i:2:p:81-92 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:ibn:ijefaa:v:9:y:2017:i:4:p:185-190 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0617-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Kot, Hung Wan & Leung, Harry K.M. & Tang, Gordon Y.N., 2015. "The long-term performance of index additions and deletions: Evidence from the Hang Seng Index," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 407-420.
- Chen, Honghui & Singal, Vijay & Whitelaw, Robert F., 2016. "Comovement revisited," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 624-644.
- Chen, Wei-Kuang & Lin, Ching-Ting, 2016. "Asymmetric responses to stock index reconstitutions: Evidence from the CSI 300 index additions and deletions," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 36-48.
- Chan, Kalok & Kot, Hung Wan & Tang, Gordon Y.N., 2013. "A comprehensive long-term analysis of S&P 500 index additions and deletions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(12), pages 4920-4930.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:finmgt:v:35:y:2006:i:4:p:31-48. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.