Price Pressure on the NYSE and Nasdaq: Evidence from S&P 500 Index Changes
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brisker, Eric R. & Çolak, Gönül & Peterson, David R., 2013. "Changes in cash holdings around the S&P 500 additions," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(5), pages 1787-1807.
- Isaac Otchere & Sana Mohsni, 2016. "Changing organizational form in the stock exchange industry and risk-taking," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 30(4), pages 427-451, November.
- Green, T. Clifton & Jame, Russell, 2011. "Strategic trading by index funds and liquidity provision around S&P 500 index additions," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 605-624, November.
- Sascha Wilkens & Jens Wimschulte, 2005. "Price and Volume Effects Associated with 2003’s Major Reorganization of German Stock Indices," Financial Markets and Portfolio Management, Springer;Swiss Society for Financial Market Research, vol. 19(1), pages 61-98, June.
- Kappou, Konstantina & Brooks, Chris & Ward, Charles, 2010. "The S&P500 index effect reconsidered: Evidence from overnight and intraday stock price performance and volume," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 34(1), pages 116-126, January.
- repec:eme:mfipps:v:36:y:2010:i:3:p:380-402 is not listed on IDEAS
- Chen, Yangyang & Koutsantony, Constantine & Truong, Cameron & Veeraraghavan, Madhu, 2013. "Stock price response to S&P 500 index inclusions: Do options listings and options trading volume matter?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 379-401.
- Gonul Colak, 2012. "IPO characteristics of index firms," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 38(12), pages 1134-1159, October.
- Azevedo, Alcino & Karim, Mohamad & Gregoriou, Andros & Rhodes, Mark, 2014. "Stock price and volume effects associated with changes in the composition of the FTSE Bursa Malaysian KLCI," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 20-35.
- Bechmann, Ken L. & Lunde, Asger & Zebedee, Allan A., 2014. "In- and out-of-the-money convertible bond calls: Signaling or price pressure?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 135-148.
- Wang, Chuan & Murgulov, Zoltan & Haman, Janto, 2015. "Impact of changes in the CSI 300 Index constituents," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 24(C), pages 13-33.
- Safi Ullah Khan & Zaheer Abbas, 2013. "Does Equity Derivatives Trading Affect the Systematic Risk of the Underlying Stocks in an Emerging Market: Evidence from Pakistan’s Futures Market," Lahore Journal of Economics, Department of Economics, The Lahore School of Economics, vol. 18(1), pages 63-80, Jan-June.
- repec:kap:rqfnac:v:49:y:2017:i:4:d:10.1007_s11156-017-0617-1 is not listed on IDEAS
- Bennett, Paul & Wei, Li, 2006. "Market structure, fragmentation, and market quality," Journal of Financial Markets, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 49-78, February.
- Chen, Wei-Kuang & Lin, Ching-Ting, 2016. "Asymmetric responses to stock index reconstitutions: Evidence from the CSI 300 index additions and deletions," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 40(PA), pages 36-48.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:elliottwarr03. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.