Aid to Agriculture, Growth and Poverty Reduction
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- World Bank, 2005. "Agricultural Growth for the Poor : An Agenda for Development," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 7247, December.
- Peter B. R. Hazell, 2005. "Is there a future for small farms?," Agricultural Economics, International Association of Agricultural Economists, vol. 32(s1), pages 93-101, January.
- Dorward, Andrew & Kydd, Jonathan & Morrison, Jamie & Urey, Ian, 2004. "A Policy Agenda for Pro-Poor Agricultural Growth," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 73-89, January.
Most related itemsThese are the items that most often cite the same works as this one and are cited by the same works as this one.
- Glover, Steven & Jones, Sam, 2019. "Can commercial farming promote rural dynamism in sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence from Mozambique," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 114(C), pages 110-121.
- Diao, Xinshen & Hazell, Peter & Thurlow, James, 2010. "The Role of Agriculture in African Development," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(10), pages 1375-1383, October.
- Buffie, Edward F. & Atolia, Manoj, 2012. "Trade, growth, and poverty in Zambia: Insights from a dynamic GE model," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 34(2), pages 211-229.
- World Bank, 2005. "Managing Food Price Risks and Instability in an Environment of Market Liberalization," World Bank Publications - Reports 8264, The World Bank Group.
- Ali, Safdar & Ahmad, Khalil & Ali, Amjad, 2019. "Does Decomposition of GDP Growth Matter for the Poor? Empirical Evidence from Pakistan," MPRA Paper 95666, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Steven Glover & Sam Jones, 2016. "Can commercial farming promote rural dynamism in sub-Saharan Africa? Evidence from Mozambique," WIDER Working Paper Series 120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Luca Tiberti & Marco Tiberti, 2015.
"Rural Policies, Price Change and Poverty in Tanzania: An Agricultural Household Model-Based Assessment,"
Journal of African Economies, Centre for the Study of African Economies (CSAE), vol. 24(2), pages 193-229.
- Luca Tiberti & Marco Tiberti, 2012. "Rural Policies, Price Change and Poverty in Tanzania: an Agricultural Household Model-Based Assessment," Cahiers de recherche 1229, CIRPEE.
- Hazell, Peter B.R., 2009. "The Asian Green Revolution:," IFPRI discussion papers 911, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dorward, Andrew & Poole, Nigel D. & Morrison, Jamie & Kydd, Jonathan & Urey, Ian, 2002. "Critical Linkages: Livelihoods, Markets And Institutions," ADU Working Papers 10919, Imperial College at Wye, Department of Agricultural Sciences.
- Osei, C. K. & Bakang, J. A. & Nimoh F, 2013. "The Impact of Integrated Agricultural Research for Development on Collective Marketing among Smallholder Farmers of Southern Africa," Asian Journal of Agriculture and rural Development, Asian Economic and Social Society, vol. 3(5), pages 321-336, May.
- World Bank, 2006. "Reengaging in Agricultural Water Management: Challenges and Options," World Bank Publications - Books, The World Bank Group, number 6957, December.
- Christian K.M. Kingombe & Salvatore di Falco, 2012. "The Impact of a Feeder Road Project on Cash Crop Production in Zambia’s Eastern Province between 1997 and 2002, Labour Market and Fiscal Policy," IHEID Working Papers 04-2012, Economics Section, The Graduate Institute of International Studies, revised 28 Feb 2012.
- Vermeulen, Hester & Kirsten, Johann F. & Sartorius, Kurt, 2008. "Contracting arrangements in agribusiness procurement practices in South Africa," Agrekon, Agricultural Economics Association of South Africa (AEASA), vol. 47(2), pages 1-24, June.
- Dzanku, Fred M. & Jirström, Magnus & Marstorp, Håkan, 2015. "Yield Gap-Based Poverty Gaps in Rural Sub-Saharan Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 67(C), pages 336-362.
- Andersson Djurfeldt, Agnes, 2013. "African Re-Agrarianization? Accumulation or Pro-Poor Agricultural Growth?," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 217-231.
- Diao, Xinshen & Hazell, Peter & Resnick, Danielle & Thurlow, James, 2006.
"The role of agriculture in development: implications for Sub-Saharan Africa,"
DSGD discussion papers
29, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Diao, Xinshen & Hazell, P.B.R. & Resnick, Danielle & Thurlow, James, 2007. "The role of agriculture in development: Implications for Sub-Saharan Africa," Research reports 153, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Kubo, Koji, 2013. "Myanmar's non-resource export potential after the lifting of economic sanctions : a gravity model analysis," IDE Discussion Papers 426, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Rockström, Johan & Karlberg, Louise & Wani, Suhas P. & Barron, Jennie & Hatibu, Nuhu & Oweis, Theib & Bruggeman, Adriana & Farahani, Jalali & Qiang, Zhu, 2010. "Managing water in rainfed agriculture--The need for a paradigm shift," Agricultural Water Management, Elsevier, vol. 97(4), pages 543-550, April.
- Niek Koning & Arthur Mol, 2009. "Wanted: institutions for balancing global food and energy markets," Food Security: The Science, Sociology and Economics of Food Production and Access to Food, Springer;The International Society for Plant Pathology, vol. 1(3), pages 291-303, September.
- World Bank, 2005. "Burkina Faso : Reducing Poverty Through Sustained Equitable Growth, Poverty Assessment," World Bank Publications - Reports 8618, The World Bank Group.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eurcho:v:5:y:2006:i:1:p:6-13. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: . General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: Wiley Content Delivery (email available below). General contact details of provider: https://edirc.repec.org/data/eaaeeea.html .
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.