Correlation risk, cross-market derivative products and portfolio performance
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Preś, Juliusz & Torro, Hipolit, 2012.
"Model based Monte Carlo pricing of energy and temperature Quanto options,"
Elsevier, vol. 34(5), pages 1700-1712.
- Caporin, Massimiliano & Pres, Juliusz & Torro, Hipolit, 2010. "Model based Monte Carlo pricing of energy and temperature quanto options," MPRA Paper 25538, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Massimiliano Caporin & Juliusz Pres' & Hipolit Torro, 2010. "Model Based Monte Carlo Pricing of Energy and Temperature Quanto Options," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0123, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Xu, Weidong & Wu, Chongfeng & Li, Hongyi, 2011. "Accounting for the impact of higher order moments in foreign equity option pricing model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1726-1729, July.
- Raquel Fonseca & Wolfram Wiesemann & Berç Rustem, 2012. "Robust international portfolio management," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 9(1), pages 31-62, February.
- Foad Shokrollahi, 2016. "Subdiffusive fractional Brownian motion regime for pricing currency options under transaction costs," Papers 1612.06665, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
- Sun, Qi & Xu, Weidong, 2015. "Pricing foreign equity option with stochastic volatility," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 437(C), pages 89-100.
- Foad Shokrollahi & Adem Kılıçman & Marcin Magdziarz, 2016. "Pricing European options and currency options by time changed mixed fractional Brownian motion with transaction costs," International Journal of Financial Engineering (IJFE), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 3(01), pages 1-22, March.
- Xu, Weidong & Wu, Chongfeng & Li, Hongyi, 2011. "Foreign equity option pricing under stochastic volatility model with double jumps," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 1857-1863, July.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:eufman:v:1:y:1995:i:2:p:105-124. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/efmaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.