On the Computation of Continuous Time Option Prices Using Discrete Approximations
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Shleifer, Andrei & Vishny, Robert W, 1986. "Large Shareholders and Corporate Control," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 94(3), pages 461-488, June.
- Harris, Milton & Raviv, Artur, 1988. "Corporate control contests and capital structure," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 20(1-2), pages 55-86, January.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ekvall, Niklas, 1996. "A lattice approach for pricing of multivariate contingent claims," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 91(2), pages 214-228, June.
- Andrea Gamba & Lenos Trigeorgis, 2007.
"An Improved Binomial Lattice Method for Multi-Dimensional Options,"
Applied Mathematical Finance,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 14(5), pages 453-475.
- Andrea Gamba & Lenos Trigeorgis, 2007. "An Improved Binomial Lattice Method for Multi-Dimensional Options," Working Papers wpn07-01, Warwick Business School, Finance Group.
- Ariste, Ruolz & Lasserre, Pierre, 2001.
"La gestion optimale d’une forêt exploitée pour son potentiel de diminution des gaz à effet de serre et son bois,"
Société Canadienne de Science Economique, vol. 77(1), pages 27-51, mars.
- Ariste Ruolz & Pierre Lasserre, 2001. "La gestion optimale d'une forêt exploitée pour son potentiel de diminution des gaz à effet de serre et son bois," Cahiers de recherche du Département des sciences économiques, UQAM 20-03, Université du Québec à Montréal, Département des sciences économiques.
- Sandra Peterson & Richard Stapleton, 2002. "The pricing of Bermudan-style options on correlated assets," Review of Derivatives Research, Springer, pages 127-151.
- Anlong Li, 1992. "Binomial approximation in financial models: computational simplicity and convergence," Working Paper 9201, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Pricing American-style securities using simulation," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1323-1352, June.
- Mark Broadie & Jerome B. Detemple, 2004. "ANNIVERSARY ARTICLE: Option Pricing: Valuation Models and Applications," Management Science, INFORMS, pages 1145-1177.
- Lars Stentoft, 2013. "American option pricing using simulation with an application to the GARCH model," Chapters,in: Handbook of Research Methods and Applications in Empirical Finance, chapter 5, pages 114-147 Edward Elgar Publishing.
- Lim, Terence & Lo, Andrew W. & Merton, Robert C. & Scholes, Myron S., 2006. "The Derivatives Sourcebook," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 1(5–6), pages 365-572, April.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple, 1996. "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Pricing Derivative Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-17, CIRANO.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:cup:jfinqa:v:26:y:1991:i:04:p:477-495_00. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Keith Waters). General contact details of provider: http://journals.cambridge.org/jid_JFQ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.