The random-time binomial model
No abstract is available for this item.
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Boyle, Phelim & Broadie, Mark & Glasserman, Paul, 1997. "Monte Carlo methods for security pricing," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 21(8-9), pages 1267-1321, June.
- J. Michael Harrison & Stanley R. Pliska, 1981. "Martingales and Stochastic Integrals in the Theory of Continous Trading," Discussion Papers 454, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Peter Carr, 1996. "Valuing Finite-Lived Options as Perpetual," Finance 9607002, EconWPA.
- Sondermann, Dieter, 1987. "Currency options: Hedging and social value," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 31(1-2), pages 246-256.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Kreps, David M., 1979. "Martingales and arbitrage in multiperiod securities markets," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 20(3), pages 381-408, June.
- Harrison, J. Michael & Pliska, Stanley R., 1981. "Martingales and stochastic integrals in the theory of continuous trading," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 215-260, August.
- Dietmar Leisen & Matthias Reimer, 1996. "Binomial models for option valuation - examining and improving convergence," Applied Mathematical Finance, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 3(4), pages 319-346.
- Nelson, Daniel B & Ramaswamy, Krishna, 1990. "Simple Binomial Processes as Diffusion Approximations in Financial Models," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(3), pages 393-430.
- John Rust, 1997.
"Using Randomization to Break the Curse of Dimensionality,"
Econometric Society, vol. 65(3), pages 487-516, May.
- John Rust & Department of Economics & University of Wisconsin, 1994. "Using Randomization to Break the Curse of Dimensionality," Computational Economics 9403001, EconWPA, revised 04 Jul 1994.
- Rust, J., 1994. "Using Randomization to Break the Curse of Dimensionality," Working papers 9429, Wisconsin Madison - Social Systems.
- Merton, Robert C., 1976. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(1-2), pages 125-144.
- Merton, Robert C., 1975. "Option pricing when underlying stock returns are discontinuous," Working papers 787-75., Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Sloan School of Management.
- Amin, Kaushik I, 1993. " Jump Diffusion Option Valuation in Discrete Time," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 48(5), pages 1833-1863, December.
- Robert C. Merton, 2005. "Theory of rational option pricing," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Theory Of Valuation, chapter 8, pages 229-288 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Robert C. Merton, 1973. "Theory of Rational Option Pricing," Bell Journal of Economics, The RAND Corporation, vol. 4(1), pages 141-183, Spring.
- Black, Fischer & Scholes, Myron S, 1973. "The Pricing of Options and Corporate Liabilities," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 81(3), pages 637-654, May-June.
- Peter Carr & Robert Jarrow & Ravi Myneni, 2008. "Alternative Characterizations Of American Put Options," World Scientific Book Chapters,in: Financial Derivatives Pricing Selected Works of Robert Jarrow, chapter 5, pages 85-103 World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd..
- Peter Carr & Robert Jarrow & Ravi Myneni, 1992. "Alternative Characterizations Of American Put Options," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 2(2), pages 87-106.
- Rendleman, Richard J, Jr & Bartter, Brit J, 1979. "Two-State Option Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 34(5), pages 1093-1110, December.
- Maurizio Pratelli & Sabrina Mulinacci, 1998. "Functional convergence of Snell envelopes: Applications to American options approximations," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 311-327.
- He, Hua, 1990. "Convergence from Discrete- to Continuous-Time Contingent Claims Prices," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 3(4), pages 523-546.
- Hua He., 1990. "Convergence from Discrete to Continuous Time Contingent Claims Prices," Research Program in Finance Working Papers RPF-199, University of California at Berkeley.
- Cox, John C. & Ross, Stephen A. & Rubinstein, Mark, 1979. "Option pricing: A simplified approach," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 229-263, September.
- Philippe Jorion, 1988. "On Jump Processes in the Foreign Exchange and Stock Markets," Review of Financial Studies, Society for Financial Studies, vol. 1(4), pages 427-445.
- Yisong Tian, 1993. "A modified lattice approach to option pricing," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(5), pages 563-577, 08.
- Ball, Clifford A & Torous, Walter N, 1985. " On Jumps in Common Stock Prices and Their Impact on Call Option Pricing," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 40(1), pages 155-173, March.
- Broadie, M. & Glasserman, P., 1997. "A Sotchastic Mesh Method for Pricing High-Dimensional American Options," Papers 98-04, Columbia - Graduate School of Business. Full references (including those not matched with items on IDEAS)
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:eee:dyncon:v:23:y:1999:i:9-10:p:1355-1386. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Dana Niculescu)
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.