Two-State Option Pricing
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- K. Sandmann & Reimer, M., 1995. "A Discrete Time Approach for European and American Barrier Options," Discussion Paper Serie B 272, University of Bonn, Germany.
- Ben-Ameur, Hatem & de Frutos, Javier & Fakhfakh, Tarek & Diaby, Vacaba, 2013. "Upper and lower bounds for convex value functions of derivative contracts," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 34(C), pages 69-75.
- Jan Vlachý, 2009. "Solving the Capacity Optimization Problem under Demand Uncertainty," Romanian Economic Journal, Department of International Business and Economics from the Academy of Economic Studies Bucharest, vol. 12(34), pages 97-116, (4).
- Lesseig, Vance P. & Stock, Duane, 2000. "Impact of Correlation of Asset Value and Interest Rates upon Duration and Convexity of Risky Debt," Journal of Business Research, Elsevier, vol. 49(3), pages 289-301, September.
- Klingelhöfer, Heinz Eckart, 2009. "Investments in EOP-technologies and emissions trading - Results from a linear programming approach and sensitivity analysis," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 196(1), pages 370-383, July.
- Bjork, Tomas, 2009. "Arbitrage Theory in Continuous Time," OUP Catalogue, Oxford University Press, edition 3, number 9780199574742.
- Ruas, João Pedro & Dias, José Carlos & Vidal Nunes, João Pedro, 2013. "Pricing and static hedging of American-style options under the jump to default extended CEV model," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(11), pages 4059-4072.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier Navas, 2003.
"On the Robustness of Least-Squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for Pricing American Derivatives,"
Review of Derivatives Research,
Springer, vol. 6(2), pages 107-128, May.
- Manuel Moreno & Javier R. Navas, 2001. "On the robustness of least-squares Monte Carlo (LSM) for pricing American derivatives," Economics Working Papers 543, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Cheng-Few Lee & Yibing Chen & John Lee, 2016. "Alternative methods to derive option pricing models: review and comparison," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 47(2), pages 417-451, August.
- Ghaffari, Reza & Venkatesh, Bala, 2015. "Network constrained model for options based reserve procurement by wind generators using binomial tree," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 80(C), pages 348-358.
- repec:taf:oaefxx:v:5:y:2017:i:1:p:1358894 is not listed on IDEAS
- Siddiqui, Afzal S. & Marnay, Chris & Wiser, Ryan H., 2007. "Real options valuation of US federal renewable energy research, development, demonstration, and deployment," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 265-279, January.
- Ostermark, Ralf, 1998. "Call option pricing and replication under economic friction," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 108(1), pages 184-195, July.
- Chi-Cheng Hsia, 1983. "On Binomial Option Pricing," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 6(1), pages 41-46, March.
- Tabesh, Hamid, 1987. "Hedging price risk to soybean producers with futures and options: a case study," ISU General Staff Papers 1987010108000010306, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Jakusch, Sven Thorsten, 2016. "On the applicability of maximum likelihood methods: From experimental to financial data," SAFE Working Paper Series 148, Research Center SAFE - Sustainable Architecture for Finance in Europe, Goethe University Frankfurt.
- Marreco, Juliana de Moraes & Carpio, Lucio Guido Tapia, 2006. "Flexibility valuation in the Brazilian power system: A real options approach," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 34(18), pages 3749-3756, December.
- Leisen, Dietmar P. J., 1999. "The random-time binomial model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1355-1386, September.
- Sonntag, Dominik, 2018.
"Die Theorie der fairen geometrischen Rendite
[The Theory of Fair Geometric Returns]," MPRA Paper 87082, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mark Broadie & Jérôme B. Detemple, 1996. "Recent Advances in Numerical Methods for Pricing Derivative Securities," CIRANO Working Papers 96s-17, CIRANO.
- Felipe Isaza Cuervo & Sergio Botero Boterob, 2014. "Aplicación de las opciones reales en la toma de decisiones en los mercados de electricidad," ESTUDIOS GERENCIALES, UNIVERSIDAD ICESI, November.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:jfinan:v:34:y:1979:i:5:p:1093-1110. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/afaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.