Functional convergence of Snell envelopes: Applications to American options approximations
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dietmar P.J. Leisen, 1997. "The Random-Time Binomial Model," Finance 9711005, EconWPA, revised 29 Nov 1998.
- Ross A. Maller & David H. Solomon & Alex Szimayer, 2006. "A Multinomial Approximation For American Option Prices In Lévy Process Models," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 16(4), pages 613-633.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/5374 is not listed on IDEAS
- Blanka Horvath & Antoine Jacquier & Aitor Muguruza, 2017. "Functional central limit theorems for rough volatility," Papers 1711.03078, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2017.
- Leisen, Dietmar P. J., 1999. "The random-time binomial model," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 23(9-10), pages 1355-1386, September.
- RØdiger Frey, 2000. "Superreplication in stochastic volatility models and optimal stopping," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 4(2), pages 161-187.
- Yan Dolinsky, 2009. "Applications of weak convergence for hedging of game options," Papers 0908.3661, arXiv.org, revised Nov 2010.
- Szimayer, Alex & Maller, Ross A., 2007. "Finite approximation schemes for Lévy processes, and their application to optimal stopping problems," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 117(10), pages 1422-1447, October.
More about this item
KeywordsAmerican options; Snell envelopes; convergence in distribution; optimal stopping times;
- G13 - Financial Economics - - General Financial Markets - - - Contingent Pricing; Futures Pricing
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:spr:finsto:v:2:y:1998:i:3:p:311-327. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.