Functional central limit theorems for rough volatility
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Archil Gulisashvili, 2017. "Large deviation principle for Volterra type fractional stochastic volatility models," Papers 1710.10711, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Giulia Livieri & Saad Mouti & Andrea Pallavicini & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2017. "Rough volatility: evidence from option prices," Papers 1702.02777, arXiv.org.
- Antoine Jacquier & Mikko S. Pakkanen & Henry Stone, 2017. "Pathwise large deviations for the Rough Bergomi model," Papers 1706.05291, arXiv.org, revised Jan 2018.
- Fabienne Comte & Eric Renault, 1998.
"Long memory in continuous-time stochastic volatility models,"
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(4), pages 291-323.
- Comte, F. & Renault, E., 1996. "Long Memory in Continuous Time Stochastic Volatility Models," Papers 96.406, Toulouse - GREMAQ.
- Omar El Euch & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2016. "The characteristic function of rough Heston models," Papers 1609.02108, arXiv.org.
- Antoine Jacquier & Claude Martini & Aitor Muguruza, 2017. "On VIX Futures in the rough Bergomi model," Papers 1701.04260, arXiv.org.
- Maurizio Pratelli & Sabrina Mulinacci, 1998. "Functional convergence of Snell envelopes: Applications to American options approximations," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 2(3), pages 311-327.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Shephard, 2002.
"Econometric analysis of realized volatility and its use in estimating stochastic volatility models,"
Journal of the Royal Statistical Society Series B,
Royal Statistical Society, vol. 64(2), pages 253-280.
- Ole E. Barndorff-Nielsen & Neil Shephard, 2000. "Econometric analysis of realised volatility and its use in estimating stochastic volatility models," Economics Papers 2001-W4, Economics Group, Nuffield College, University of Oxford, revised 05 Jul 2001.
- Ryan McCrickerd & Mikko S. Pakkanen, 2017. "Turbocharging Monte Carlo pricing for the rough Bergomi model," Papers 1708.02563, arXiv.org, revised Mar 2018.
- Christian Bayer & Peter K. Friz & Paul Gassiat & Joerg Martin & Benjamin Stemper, 2017. "A regularity structure for rough volatility," Papers 1710.07481, arXiv.org.
- Marc Romano & Nizar Touzi, 1997. "Contingent Claims and Market Completeness in a Stochastic Volatility Model," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 7(4), pages 399-412.
- Mikkel Bennedsen & Asger Lunde & Mikko S. Pakkanen, 2016. "Decoupling the short- and long-term behavior of stochastic volatility," Papers 1610.00332, arXiv.org, revised Jul 2017.
- Tommi Sottinen, 2001. "Fractional Brownian motion, random walks and binary market models," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 5(3), pages 343-355.
- Elisa Alòs & Jorge León & Josep Vives, 2007. "On the short-time behavior of the implied volatility for jump-diffusion models with stochastic volatility," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 571-589, October.
- Mikkel Bennedsen & Asger Lunde & Mikko S. Pakkanen, 0808. "Decoupling the short- and long-term behavior of stochastic volatility," CREATES Research Papers 2017-26, Department of Economics and Business Economics, Aarhus University.
- Nieminen, Ari, 2004. "Fractional Brownian motion and Martingale-differences," Statistics & Probability Letters, Elsevier, vol. 70(1), pages 1-10, October.
- Eyal Neuman & Mathieu Rosenbaum, 2017. "Fractional Brownian motion with zero Hurst parameter: a rough volatility viewpoint," Papers 1711.00427, arXiv.org, revised May 2018.
- Comte, F. & Renault, E., 1996. "Long memory continuous time models," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 73(1), pages 101-149, July.
- Hamza Guennoun & Antoine Jacquier & Patrick Roome & Fangwei Shi, 2014. "Asymptotic behaviour of the fractional Heston model," Papers 1411.7653, arXiv.org, revised Aug 2017.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:arx:papers:1711.03078. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (arXiv administrators). General contact details of provider: http://arxiv.org/ .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.