The Hazards of Starting and Quitting Smoking: Some Australian Evidence
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- van Ours, Jan C. & Williams, Jenny, 2007.
"Cannabis prices and dynamics of cannabis use,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 26(3), pages 578-596, May.
- van Ours, Jan C & Williams, Jenny, 2005. "Cannabis Prices and Dynamics of Cannabis Use," CEPR Discussion Papers 4991, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- van Ours, J.C. & Williams, J., 2005. "Cannabis Prices and Dynamics of Cannabis Use," Discussion Paper 2005-52, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- G. Guindon, 2014. "The impact of tobacco prices on smoking onset in Vietnam: duration analyses of retrospective data," The European Journal of Health Economics, Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(1), pages 19-39, January.
- Pierre Koning & Dinand Webbink & Nicholas Martin, 2015.
"The effect of education on smoking behavior: new evidence from smoking durations of a sample of twins,"
Springer, vol. 48(4), pages 1479-1497, June.
- Pierre Koning & Dinand Webbink & N.G. Martin, 2010. "The effect of education on smoking behaviour: New evidence from smoking durations of a sample of twins," CPB Discussion Paper 139, CPB Netherlands Bureau for Economic Policy Analysis.
- Koning, Pierre & Webbink, Dinand & Martin, Nicholas G., 2010. "The Effect of Education on Smoking Behavior: New Evidence from Smoking Durations of a Sample of Twins," IZA Discussion Papers 4796, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Anne Bretteville-Jensen, 2006. "Drug Demand – Initiation, Continuation and Quitting," De Economist, Springer, vol. 154(4), pages 491-516, December.
- Martin Gonzalez-Rozada & Giselle Montamat, 2015. "How increasing tobacco prices affects the decision to start and quit smoking: evidence from Argentina," Department of Economics Working Papers 2015_3, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Moriizumi, Yoko & Naoi, Michio, 2011.
"Unemployment risk and the timing of homeownership in Japan,"
Regional Science and Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 227-235, May.
- Yoko Moriizumi & Michio Naoi, 2008. "Unemployment Risk and the Timing of Homeownership in Japan," Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Discussion Paper Series 2008-026, Keio/Kyoto Joint Global COE Program.
- Buddelmeyer, Hielke & Wilkins, Roger, 2005.
"The Effects of Smoking Ban Regulations on Individual Smoking Rates,"
IZA Discussion Papers
1737, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Roger Wilkins & David Black & Hielke Buddelmeyer, 2005. "The Effects of Smoking Ban Regulations on Individual Smoking Rates," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2005n13, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Jan C. van Ours, 2006. "Dynamics in the use of drugs," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 15(12), pages 1283-1294.
- Seonghoon Hong & Alan R. Collins, 2010. "The Impact Of Antismoking Policies In Korea On Quit Success And Smoking Intentions," Contemporary Economic Policy, Western Economic Association International, vol. 28(4), pages 474-487, October.
- Jan (J.C.) van Ours & Ali Palali, 2017. "The Impact of Tobacco Control Policies on Smoking Initiation in Europe," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 17-074/V, Tinbergen Institute.
- Martin Gonzalez-Rozada & Giselle Montamat, 2015. "How increasing tobacco prices affects the decision to start and quit smoking: evidence from Argentina," Department of Economics Working Papers wp201501, Universidad Torcuato Di Tella.
- Line Bretteville-Jensen, Anne & Biørn, Erik & Selmer, Randi, 2011. "Quitting behaviour of cigarette smokers. Are there direct effects of a screening program?," Memorandum 07/2011, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecorec:v:80:y:2004:i:249:p:177-192. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/esausea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.