An Estimate Of The Age Distribution'S Effect On Carbon Dioxide Emissions
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Jesus Fernández-Villaverde & Dirk Krueger, 2007.
"Consumption over the Life Cycle: Facts from Consumer Expenditure Survey Data,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 89(3), pages 552-565, August.
- Jesus Fernandez-Villaverde & Dirk Krueger, 2002. "Consumption over the Life Cycle: Facts from Consumer Expenditure Survey Data," NBER Working Papers 9382, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Glaeser, Edward L. & Kahn, Matthew E., 2010.
"The greenness of cities: Carbon dioxide emissions and urban development,"
Journal of Urban Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 67(3), pages 404-418, May.
- Edward L. Glaeser & Matthew E. Kahn, 2008. "The Greenness of Cities: Carbon Dioxide Emissions and Urban Development," NBER Working Papers 14238, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William T. Harbaugh & Arik Levinson & David Molloy Wilson, 2002.
"Reexamining The Empirical Evidence For An Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(3), pages 541-551, August.
- William Harbaugh & Arik Levinson & David Wilson, 2000. "Reexamining the Empirical Evidence for an Environmental Kuznets Curve," NBER Working Papers 7711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- William Harbaugh & Arik Levinson & David Wilson, 2000. "Reexamining the Empirical Evidence for an Environmental Kuznets Curve," Working Papers gueconwpa~00-00-07, Georgetown University, Department of Economics.
- Dalton, Michael & O'Neill, Brian & Prskawetz, Alexia & Jiang, Leiwen & Pitkin, John, 2008. "Population aging and future carbon emissions in the United States," Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 642-675, March.
- Werner Antweiler & Brian R. Copeland & M. Scott Taylor, 2001. "Is Free Trade Good for the Environment?," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 91(4), pages 877-908, September.
- Stern, David I., 2004.
"The Rise and Fall of the Environmental Kuznets Curve,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 1419-1439, August.
- David I. Stern, 2003. "The Rise and Fall of the Environmental Kuznets Curve," Rensselaer Working Papers in Economics 0302, Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute, Department of Economics.
- Richard Schmalensee & Thomas M. Stoker & Ruth A. Judson, 1998. "World Carbon Dioxide Emissions: 1950-2050," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 80(1), pages 15-27, February.
- Emilio Zagheni, 2011. "The Leverage of Demographic Dynamics on Carbon Dioxide Emissions: Does Age Structure Matter?," Demography, Springer;Population Association of America (PAA), vol. 48(1), pages 371-399, February.
- John, A & Pecchenino, R, 1994. "An Overlapping Generations Model of Growth and the Environment," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 104(427), pages 1393-1410, November.
- Kahn, Matthew E., 2003. "The geography of US pollution intensive trade: evidence from 1958 to 1994," Regional Science and Urban Economics, Elsevier, vol. 33(4), pages 383-400, July.
- Damiaan Persyn & Joakim Westerlund, 2008. "Error-correction–based cointegration tests for panel data," Stata Journal, StataCorp LP, vol. 8(2), pages 232-241, June.
- Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D., 2001.
"Malthus and Climate Change: Betting on a Stable Population,"
Journal of Environmental Economics and Management,
Elsevier, vol. 41(2), pages 135-161, March.
- Kelly, David L. & Kolstad, Charles D., 1999. "Malthus and Climate Change: Betting on a Stable Population," University of California at Santa Barbara, Economics Working Paper Series qt9ks625sk, Department of Economics, UC Santa Barbara.
- Liddle, Brantley & Lung, Sidney, 2010. "Age-Structure, Urbanization, and Climate Change in Developed Countries: Revisiting STIRPAT for Disaggregated Population and Consumption-Related Environmental Impacts," MPRA Paper 59579, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matthew E. Kahn, 2002. "Demographic change and the demand for environmental regulation," Journal of Policy Analysis and Management, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 21(1), pages 45-62.
- Matthew A. Cole & Eric Neumayer, 2003. "Examining the Impact of Demographic Factors On Air Pollution," Labor and Demography 0312005, EconWPA, revised 13 May 2004.
- Joshua D. Angrist & Jörn-Steffen Pischke, 2009. "Mostly Harmless Econometrics: An Empiricist's Companion," Economics Books, Princeton University Press, edition 1, number 8769.
- Maximilian Auffhammer & Ralf Steinhauser, 2012.
"Forecasting The Path of U.S. CO_2 Emissions Using State-Level Information,"
The Review of Economics and Statistics,
MIT Press, vol. 94(1), pages 172-185, February.
- Maximillian Auffhammer & Ralf Steinhauser, 2010. "Forecasting the Path of USS CO2 Emissions Using State-Level Information," ANU Working Papers in Economics and Econometrics 2010-526, Australian National University, College of Business and Economics, School of Economics.
- Bartz, Sherry & Kelly, David L., 2008.
"Economic growth and the environment: Theory and facts,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(2), pages 115-149, May.
- Sherry Bartz & David L. Kelly, 2006. "Economic Growth and the Environment: Theory and Facts," Working Papers 0601, University of Miami, Department of Economics.
- Dinda, Soumyananda, 2004. "Environmental Kuznets Curve Hypothesis: A Survey," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 49(4), pages 431-455, August.
- Robert Shimer, 2001.
"The Impact of Young Workers on the Aggregate Labor Market,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 116(3), pages 969-1007.
- Robert Shimer, 1999. "The Impact of Young Workers on the Aggregate Labor Market," NBER Working Papers 7306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Steven Lugauer, 2012. "Estimating the Effect of the Age Distribution on Cyclical Output Volatility Across the United States," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 94(4), pages 896-902, November.
- James Feyrer, 2007. "Demographics and Productivity," The Review of Economics and Statistics, MIT Press, vol. 89(1), pages 100-109, February.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- repec:gam:jeners:v:10:y:2017:i:5:p:660-:d:98027 is not listed on IDEAS
- Steven Lugauer, 2012. "The Supply of Skills in the Labor Force and Aggregate Output Volatility," Working Papers 005, University of Notre Dame, Department of Economics, revised Jun 2012.
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:9:y:2017:i:5:p:815-:d:98714 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jsusta:v:10:y:2018:i:6:p:1839-:d:150246 is not listed on IDEAS
- repec:gam:jeners:v:11:y:2018:i:5:p:1157-:d:144796 is not listed on IDEAS
- KPEMOUA, Palakiyem, 2016.
"Analyse Du Lien Entre Les Emissions De Co2, Leur Restriction Et La Croissance Economique Du Togo
[Analysis Of The Nexus Between Co2 Emission, Their Restriction And Economic Growth Of Togo]," MPRA Paper 77624, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 10 Oct 2016.
- Fei Wang & Changjian Wang & Yongxian Su & Lixia Jin & Yang Wang & Xinlin Zhang, 2017. "Decomposition Analysis of Carbon Emission Factors from Energy Consumption in Guangdong Province from 1990 to 2014," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 9(2), pages 1-15, February.
- Wen Guo & Tao Sun & Hongjun Dai, 2016. "Effect of Population Structure Change on Carbon Emission in China," Sustainability, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 8(3), pages 1-20, March.
More about this item
- Q4 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Energy
- J1 - Labor and Demographic Economics - - Demographic Economics
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:ecinqu:v:52:y:2014:i:2:p:914-929. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Christopher F. Baum). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/weaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.