Conditional Cash Transfers and Social Mobility: The Role of Asymmetric Structures and Segmentation Processes
No abstract is available for this item.
If you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Volume (Year): 43 (2012)
Issue (Month): 6 (November)
|Contact details of provider:|| Web page: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/journal.asp?ref=0012-155X|
|Order Information:||Web: http://www.blackwellpublishing.com/subs.asp?ref=0012-155X|
References listed on IDEAS
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Samuel Berlinski & Sebastian Galiani & Marco Manacorda, 2007.
"Giving Children a Better Start: Preschool Attendance and School-Age Profiles,"
618, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian & Manacorda, Marco, 2008. "Giving children a better start: Preschool attendance and school-age profiles," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 92(5-6), pages 1416-1440, June.
- Berlinski, Samuel & Galiani, Sebastian & Manacorda, Marco, 2007. "Giving children a better start : preschool attendance and school-age profiles," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4240, The World Bank.
- Samuel Berlinski & Sebastian Galiani & Marco Manacorda, 2006. "Giving children a better start: preschool attendance and school-age profiles," IFS Working Papers W06/18, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Borraz, Fernando & Cid, Alejandro, 2013. "Preschool attendance and school-age profiles: A revision," Children and Youth Services Review, Elsevier, vol. 35(5), pages 816-825.
- Maria Ines Terra & Marisa Bucheli & Silvia Laens & Carmen Estrades, 2006.
"The Effects of Increasing Openness and Integration to the MERCOSUR on the Uruguayan Labour Market: a CGE Modelling Analysis,"
Working Papers MPIA
- Maria Inés Terra & Marisa Bucheli & Silvia Laens & Carmen Estrades, 2005. "The effects of increasing openness and integration to the MERCOSUR on the Uruguayan labour market. A CGE modeling analysis," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1205, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Veronica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Gioia de Melo & Andrea Vigorito, 2010. "Family Allowances and Child School Attendance: An ex-ante Evaluation of Alternative Schemes in Uruguay," Working Papers PMMA 2010-07, PEP-PMMA.
- repec:idb:brikps:59978 is not listed on IDEAS
- Green, Maia & Hulme, David, 2005. "From correlates and characteristics to causes: thinking about poverty from a chronic poverty perspective," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 33(6), pages 867-879, June.
- César P. Bouillon & Luis Tejerina, 2006.
"Do We Know What Works?: A Systematic Review of Impact Evaluations of Social Programs in Latin America and the Caribbean,"
IDB Publications (Working Papers)
23598, Inter-American Development Bank.
- César P. Bouillon & Luis Tejerina, 2006. "Do We Know What Works?: A Systematic Review of Impact Evaluations of Social Programs in Latin America and the Caribbean," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 80443, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Ariel Fiszbein & Norbert Schady & Francisco H.G. Ferreira & Margaret Grosh & Niall Keleher & Pedro Olinto & Emmanuel Skoufias, 2009. "Conditional Cash Transfers : Reducing Present and Future Poverty," World Bank Publications, The World Bank, number 2597, October.
- Gosta Esping-Andersen, 2008. "Childhood investments and skill formation," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 15(1), pages 19-44, February.
- Marisa Bucheli & Alvaro Forteza & Ianina Rossi, 2007. "Work history and the access to contributory pensions. The case of Uruguay," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 1607, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Sergei Suarez Dillon Soares & Rafael Guerreiro Osório & Fabio Veras Soares & Marcelo Medeiros & Eduardo Zepeda, 2007.
"Conditional Cash Transfers in Brazil, Chile and Mexico: Impacts upon Inequality,"
35, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Sergei Soares & Rafael Guerreiro Osório & Fábio Veras Soares & Marcelo Medeiros & Eduardo Zepeda, 2009. "Conditional cash transfers in Brazil, Chile and Mexico: impacts upon inequality," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 0(Special i), pages 207-224.
- Cecchini, Simone & Madariaga, Aldo, 2011. "Programas de transferencias condicionadas: balance de la experiencia reciente en América Latina y el Caribe," Cuadernos de la CEPAL, Naciones Unidas Comisión Económica para América Latina y el Caribe (CEPAL), number 95 edited by Cepal.
- Viviane Azevedo & Cesar Bouillon, 2009.
"Social Mobility in Latin America: A Review of Existing Evidence,"
Research Department Publications
4634, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Viviane Azevedo & César P. Bouillon, 2009. "Social Mobility in Latin America: A Review of Existing Evidence," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 6773, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Marisa Bucheli & Rodrigo Ceni, 2007.
"Informality: Sectoral Selection and Earnings in Uruguay,"
Documentos de Trabajo (working papers)
2007, Department of Economics - dECON.
- Marisa Bucheli & Rodrigo Ceni, 2010. "Informality Sectoral Selection and Earnings in Uruguay," Estudios Económicos, El Colegio de México, Centro de Estudios Económicos, vol. 25(2), pages 281-307.
- Verónica Amarante & Rodrigo Arim & Andrea Vigorito, 2010. "Cash transfer programmes, income inequality and regional disparities. The case of the Uruguayan Asignaciones Familiares," Cambridge Journal of Regions, Economy and Society, Cambridge Political Economy Society, vol. 4(1), pages 139-154.
When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:bla:devchg:v:43:y:2012:i:6:p:1337-1359. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing)or (Christopher F. Baum)
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.